Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 799post #11971 of 1348110/11/13 at 6:09am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11972 of 1348110/15/13 at 1:02pmpost #11973 of 1348110/16/13 at 10:45pmMega awesome deal on some once worn C&J for RL shoes. $189
Tan two-eye derbies
These RL brand C&J Onslows in 10.5 also look great at $130
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crockett-Jones-Polo-Ralph-Lauren-pebble-Grain-size-10-1-2-/200975900190?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2ecb18de1epost #11974 of 1348110/17/13 at 3:51amQuote:Originally Posted by isshinryu101
WOW! Don't miss out on this!
Wtf 17 bids on that..,,son of a bitch.post #11975 of 1348110/17/13 at 10:07ampost #11976 of 1348110/17/13 at 10:11ampost #11977 of 1348110/17/13 at 11:41ampost #11978 of 1348110/18/13 at 12:30ampost #11979 of 1348110/18/13 at 8:11ampost #11980 of 1348110/19/13 at 2:20ampost #11981 of 1348110/19/13 at 5:10ampost #11982 of 1348110/19/13 at 7:29ampost #11983 of 1348110/19/13 at 10:06amQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
$6000 aberration abortion
Those are NOS from the official court of Louis XIVpost #11984 of 1348110/19/13 at 2:16pmpost #11985 of 1348110/19/13 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by isshinryu101
WOW! Don't miss out on this!
A note from the lister, 10/14/13, 10 p.m.:
Jack's time was short when I adopted him from a kill shelter not quite a year ago. And he's not alone. Many great dogs need a second chance but far too few will find homes. Due to the overwhelming popularity of Half-Chewed and the high bids the work has generated, a respectable portion of the funds (determined by the winning bid) will be donated to a pet rescue organization in the greater Washington, D.C. area. Thank you all so very much for your interest and generous support. Jack and I are truly humbled.
I think this is great! BIdding ended at $378
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 7 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Missing posters 24 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?