Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 6/28/15 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 796
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11927 of 132509/26/13 at 10:07pmpost #11928 of 132509/27/13 at 4:47amOlder C&J loafers, 9D, starting bid $99. Is this elephant?
From same seller, EG for Paul Stuart tan loafers, 8.5D, starting bid $99.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edward-Green-for-Paul-Stuart-Penny-Loafers-8-1-2-D-/271282965890?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f29b98d82post #11929 of 132509/27/13 at 6:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
Older C&J loafers, 9D, starting bid $99. Is this elephant?
Not elephant, it is the skin of the wild ugly bear.post #11930 of 132509/27/13 at 7:06ampost #11931 of 132509/27/13 at 6:08pmpost #11932 of 132509/29/13 at 8:42pmpost #11933 of 132509/30/13 at 3:17amThis is a fantastic buy if you have a "Medium" woman in your life...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authentic-ASPREY-MACKINTOSH-COAT-purple-NEW-without-tags-IMMACULATE-Size-M-/251349426960?pt=UK_Women_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item3a8597e310post #11934 of 132509/30/13 at 7:01ampost #11935 of 132509/30/13 at 9:35pmThree Piece charcoal wool/cashmere suit in 40R by Hackett. I'd consider this a steal at $229.99
I think some Hackett pieces are made by Pal Zileri.post #11936 of 1325010/1/13 at 9:20pmThought some people might appreciate these two grey Zegna herringbone jackets I found. True gems. PATCH POCKETS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ermenegildo-ZEGNA-grey-herringbone-2-button-jacket-mens-size-EU-50R-US-40R-/321220103847?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item4aca35cea7post #11937 of 1325010/1/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
The fabric looks great on the first one, but the cut looks a bit dated - low buttoning point, low gorge on the lapels. Then again, maybe it's just the angle of the photo.post #11938 of 1325010/1/13 at 10:24pmpost #11939 of 1325010/1/13 at 10:27pmQuote:Awesome. Yes, PeccaryOriginally Posted by coloRLOw
a pair of vintage hermes gloves
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1690 Active Users (412 Members and 1278 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › The joke thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...