Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 790post #11836 of 132729/1/13 at 6:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11837 of 132729/1/13 at 9:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
kick ass price on a pair of rare rider shell boots 9.5
Nicepost #11838 of 132729/1/13 at 11:55pmpost #11839 of 132729/3/13 at 4:50amQuote:Originally Posted by mr monty
rare pair of Cole Haan shoes from the 90s w/" spade soles" . They made a split-toe, wingtip and these cap toes. These are better quality than the ones Gilt was selling a couple of years ago.
styling and construction are first rate. Sadly, the leather is corrected grain... which makes absolutely no sense and (IMO) ruins them.post #11840 of 132729/3/13 at 6:46amIt's on again at Edwards of Manchester:
VIP Club End of Summer Offer - 20% Off Selected Brands!
For a limited time only - until midnight on Wednesday 11th September - we are offering a huge 20% discount off our entire range of the following brands:
Crockett & Jones
Gaziano & Girling
R M Williams
There has never been a better time to treat your feet to the best pair of shoes you will ever own. To claim this offer visit us online at www.edwardsofmanchester.co.ukpost #11841 of 132729/3/13 at 7:56ampost #11842 of 132729/4/13 at 12:28ampost #11843 of 132729/4/13 at 12:30ampost #11844 of 132729/4/13 at 6:32ampost #11845 of 132729/7/13 at 2:51pmpost #11846 of 132729/9/13 at 2:28ampost #11847 of 132729/9/13 at 4:41ampost #11848 of 132729/9/13 at 6:36ampost #11849 of 132729/9/13 at 6:59ampost #11850 of 132729/9/13 at 8:39amQuote:Originally Posted by MrSomebody
Vintage Dead stock Boots?
More like 1950's, but still very nice.
So many from 50's and earlier are in narrow sizes. Possibly the high bodyweight of modern physiques (especially in the US) results in somewhat flatter (and wider feet).
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1087 Active Users (173 Members and 914 Guests)
- › MC General Chat 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › Shoe Care) Controversy over cross-usage of shoe creams 26 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 35 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 37 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...