Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 6/28/15 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 790post #11836 of 132509/1/13 at 6:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11837 of 132509/1/13 at 9:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
kick ass price on a pair of rare rider shell boots 9.5
Nicepost #11838 of 132509/1/13 at 11:55pmpost #11839 of 132509/3/13 at 4:50amQuote:Originally Posted by mr monty
rare pair of Cole Haan shoes from the 90s w/" spade soles" . They made a split-toe, wingtip and these cap toes. These are better quality than the ones Gilt was selling a couple of years ago.
styling and construction are first rate. Sadly, the leather is corrected grain... which makes absolutely no sense and (IMO) ruins them.post #11840 of 132509/3/13 at 6:46amIt's on again at Edwards of Manchester:
VIP Club End of Summer Offer - 20% Off Selected Brands!
For a limited time only - until midnight on Wednesday 11th September - we are offering a huge 20% discount off our entire range of the following brands:
Crockett & Jones
Gaziano & Girling
R M Williams
There has never been a better time to treat your feet to the best pair of shoes you will ever own. To claim this offer visit us online at www.edwardsofmanchester.co.ukpost #11841 of 132509/3/13 at 7:56ampost #11842 of 132509/4/13 at 12:28ampost #11843 of 132509/4/13 at 12:30ampost #11844 of 132509/4/13 at 6:32ampost #11845 of 132509/7/13 at 2:51pmpost #11846 of 132509/9/13 at 2:28ampost #11847 of 132509/9/13 at 4:41ampost #11848 of 132509/9/13 at 6:36ampost #11849 of 132509/9/13 at 6:59ampost #11850 of 132509/9/13 at 8:39amQuote:Originally Posted by MrSomebody
Vintage Dead stock Boots?
More like 1950's, but still very nice.
So many from 50's and earlier are in narrow sizes. Possibly the high bodyweight of modern physiques (especially in the US) results in somewhat flatter (and wider feet).
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1294 Active Users (266 Members and 1028 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 39 seconds ago
- › Wide and Extra-Wide GMTO Shoe Ideas 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...