Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 5/6/15 at 9:46am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 787
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11792 of 132238/23/13 at 7:44ampost #11793 of 132238/23/13 at 4:48pm
Heads up gents:
Robinson's Shoes in Ireland are having a significant sale of their Irish brogues.
I bought a pair earlier in the year and they are superb. Highly recommended, and an absolute bargain.post #11794 of 132238/25/13 at 8:55ampost #11795 of 132238/25/13 at 1:15pmpost #11796 of 132238/25/13 at 1:19pmpost #11797 of 132238/25/13 at 1:21pmpost #11798 of 132238/25/13 at 7:28pmpost #11799 of 132238/25/13 at 7:35pmpost #11800 of 132238/26/13 at 5:59amOne Borrelli and two Fray Shirts. Size 16. $40 BIN or best offer. (Note the short sleeve length -- probably about 32", given the shoulder measurement.)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200956936235?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2696wt_1241post #11801 of 132238/26/13 at 7:03amThis is an amazing deal and very rare find.
42R NWT Navy double breasted suit by Corneliani's Linea Sartoria line. This is Corneliani's handmade line (i.e. RLPL, Brioni level of quality).
Edited by othertravel - 8/26/13 at 7:15ampost #11802 of 132238/26/13 at 7:21amQuote:
That seller has very nice items regularly.
However, that suit isn't anywhere near Brioni/Isaia level of quality. Hard to tell exactly from the pictures, but there's no evidence of handwork and all the buttonholes are done by machine. From the tags and cut I would say it's slightly older, fully canvassed, padded shoulders. Still a very nice suit in a classic navy DB - but don't want someone to buy it expecting something it isn't.post #11803 of 132238/26/13 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by marblehouse
That seller has very nice items regularly.
However, that suit isn't anywhere near Brioni/Isaia level of quality. Hard to tell exactly from the pictures, but there's no evidence of handwork and all the buttonholes are done by machine. From the tags and cut I would say it's slightly older, fully canvassed, padded shoulders. Still a very nice suit in a classic navy DB - but don't want someone to buy it expecting something it isn't.
Thanks for the clarification. I know Linea Sartoria starts at the 3-4k range, so maybe Isaia level of quality?post #11804 of 132238/26/13 at 8:14amQuote:
Speaking about this suit specifically, the quality looks to be ~ Corneliani / Caruso mainline. I know LS suits were forum favorites some years back (Doc IIRC), but I think that was more because they were fully canvassed and sold new on the forum ~$250-$300.
I don't believe the construction level ever approached Isaia.
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1011 Active Users (174 Members and 837 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Swear London Sizing 5 seconds ago
- › Black Magic Specialist In Australia +91-9680462195 6 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 seconds ago
- › girl vashikaran mantra By Love Spells (Aghori) india +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › JOB PROBLEM SOLUTION BABA JI (Aghori) india +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › HUSBAND WIFE PROBLEM SOLUTION BABA JI +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › love vashikaran+91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › Love-problem-solution-baba-ji (Aghori) india +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan