That is amazing. I can't believe people don't pay attention to that stuff...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 6/28/15 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 781
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11702 of 132508/7/13 at 11:06amQuote:
maybe intentional because:
a) a small detail like that DOES attract peoples attention. On this well trafficked website 5+ posts have already been dedicated to his sale. Free xtra Advertising.
b) exhibitionist.post #11703 of 132508/7/13 at 11:18ampost #11704 of 132508/7/13 at 2:06pmMark Cross leather-covered flask and four cups. Good vintage condition. Made in Germany (US Zone). Unusual and very cool.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-US-Zone-AHS-Mark-Cross-Flask-with-Leather-cover-4-cups-/251315748094?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8395fcfe#ht_1945wt_1003post #11705 of 132508/8/13 at 4:42amQuote:Originally Posted by 518aata
Mark Cross leather-covered flask and four cups. Good vintage condition. Made in Germany (US Zone). Unusual and very cool.
Wow. I never knew I needed that thing until just now. Nice!post #11706 of 132508/8/13 at 12:14pmpost #11707 of 132508/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #11708 of 132508/8/13 at 12:45pmpost #11709 of 132508/8/13 at 12:49pmyup, eBay does this some time if you were looking from ebay.uk (or whatever other country as suppose to ebay.com)
price has gone way up already thoughpost #11710 of 132508/8/13 at 12:56pmBy the way has anyone ever seen 3 button RLBL (but still says Anthony)
I 'pm the seller, he say the tag instead says ANTH (so not Austin/Daniel/ or the N something model RLBL also have)post #11711 of 132508/8/13 at 2:45pmpost #11712 of 132508/8/13 at 3:51pmpost #11713 of 132508/9/13 at 10:10ampost #11714 of 132508/9/13 at 2:08pmpost #11715 of 132508/9/13 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by MHattwick
I like them but I find it difficult to match them with any of clothes. They are casual enough that they wouldn't really go well with a more formal suit(perhaps a light brown casual suit but even then) while being too formal to wear with a nice, dress shirt. They seem like the shoes of a school-teacher or college professor.
I have similar shoes with a vibram half soles that I wear in bad weather, slush,rain with flannels or jeans. Works good then, but I agree with your statement above. They are kind of in a no-mans zone, good to fill in gaps when the staple shoes are already there.
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 34 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 41 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang RTW Pants 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...