or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 754

post #11296 of 13311

 

The Sanderson is made by Allen Edmonds, and I believe seconds for it are 199 (were 159 during the memorial day sale)

post #11297 of 13311
Good price for EG but the Aksel is a little odd. Can't quite put my finger on it but something not quite right with that particular make-up.
post #11298 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Good price for EG but the Aksel is a little odd. Can't quite put my finger on it but something not quite right with that particular make-up.

+100. I saw that and something is really off about it. I do think the spectators are fantastic though!
post #11299 of 13311
Someone PM me when dsw has the Shannon boot
post #11300 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

+100. I saw that and something is really off about it. I do think the spectators are fantastic though!

probably because those Brogue don't extend to the back? Looks front heavy?
post #11301 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

+100. I saw that and something is really off about it. I do think the spectators are fantastic though!

The specs are EG
post #11302 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

The specs are EG

Yea they are amazing. Ive never really been a fan of spectators but those are amazing.
post #11303 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

The specs are EG
to top draw specs.
post #11304 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

to top draw specs.

I will buy those if I can find occasion to wear them more than 3 times a year...
post #11305 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

I will buy those if I can find occasion to wear them more than 3 times a year...

You wouldn't wear them more than 3 times a year?
post #11306 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

You wouldn't wear them more than 3 times a year?

I can try to work spectators into my rotation, but honestly, not my thing...
post #11307 of 13311
i would love the spectator in all brown
post #11308 of 13311

Those specs are ridiculously nice. I would wear the hell out of them.

post #11309 of 13311

These don't have quite the pedigree as the RL's above, but they're still fun to look at:

 

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/johnston+.and.+murphy+hamblen+linen+oxford?prodId=275326&activeCats=cat20192,dsw12cat1970002

 

They're also not nearly as expensive, but I wish they were wingtip specs rather than cap toe specs.

post #11310 of 13311
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywhyy View Post

The Sanderson is made by Allen Edmonds, and I believe seconds for it are 199 (were 159 during the memorial day sale)

With the code "ITSTIME" it gets to 247.90 (40 off on 199 and above, though still charge for shipping), tempted, but guess I will skip...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II