or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 747

post #11191 of 13635
Quote:
Originally Posted by atia2 View Post

Not desiderata, exactly, but... what on God's earth these extraordinary Lobb creations?! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Testing shoe for tailor shops. Some of the tailor I use uses these shoes in case when the client forgot his dress shoes.
post #11192 of 13635
C&J Aintree handgrades UK10/US11 $275 BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crockett-Jones-Aintree-shoes-black-US-Mens-10-/151043601990?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item232ae67646
post #11193 of 13635
Quote:
Originally Posted by add911_11 View Post


Testing shoe for tailor shops. Some of the tailor I use uses these shoes in case when the client forgot his dress shoes.

Great info!

 

But £300...?

post #11194 of 13635
post #11195 of 13635
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonC View Post

Low BIN for Edward Green slippers 7 / 7.5:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EDWARD-GREEN-GREEN-VELVET-HOUSE-SHOES-SLIPPERS-SIZE-7-7-5-/230979757857

Nice! Tempted, but I do not have a real use for these! nod[1].gif
post #11196 of 13635
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonC View Post

Low BIN for Edward Green slippers 7 / 7.5:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EDWARD-GREEN-GREEN-VELVET-HOUSE-SHOES-SLIPPERS-SIZE-7-7-5-/230979757857

very cool item. As a Vintage Shoes Addict, I usually have no issues with wearing used shoes. However, with slippers, the possible "bare-foot" factor gets me a bit squeamish.
post #11197 of 13635
X Post:

PSA: Cheap Crockett & Jones!

http://www.yoox.com/it/uomo/shoponline/crockett%20&%20jones_d#/d=8581&dept=men&gender=U&season=E&suggestion=true

I think there's an additional 10% off coupon floating around.

If you need an Italian proxy, might I suggest SF member Ich Dein?
post #11198 of 13635
NIB BBBF x C&J black pebble grain longwings size 8.5. $190 start or $244 BIN (inc shipping):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BROOKS-BROTHERS-Black-Fleece-Mens-Shoes-8-5-D-NEW-/190839731699?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c6eef35f3
post #11199 of 13635
post #11200 of 13635
Mink-lined camel-hair overcoat from the long-defunct Carlo Palazzi shop in Rome (not the licensed stuff).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111073120852&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
post #11201 of 13635
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXTREMELY-RARE-VTG-1950s-BONDSHIRE-SHELL-CORDOVAN-AND-CROCODILE-WINGTIP-SHOES-/261161929183?pt=US_Mens_Vintage_Shoes&hash=item3cce76c9df



Shell Cordovan + crocodile in the same shoe? Interesting! Looks about size US 8-8.5 from the measurements (11'' x 4'' outsole).
post #11202 of 13635
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMaximex View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXTREMELY-RARE-VTG-1950s-BONDSHIRE-SHELL-CORDOVAN-AND-CROCODILE-WINGTIP-SHOES-/261161929183?pt=US_Mens_Vintage_Shoes&hash=item3cce76c9df



Shell Cordovan + crocodile in the same shoe? Interesting! Looks about size US 8-8.5 from the measurements (11'' x 4'' outsole).

fake as all heck. Neither shell, nor real reptile.



Now, these are real American Alligator + Genuine Shell Cordovan, circa 1960's.
post #11203 of 13635
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

fake as all heck. Neither shell, nor real reptile.



Now, these are real American Alligator + Genuine Shell Cordovan, circa 1960's.

Seller confirmed that there wasn't any shell cordovan, but still claims alligator is gen. Those are AWESOME shoes ... that I wouldn't wear, but would display somewhere in my house smile.gif
post #11204 of 13635
post #11205 of 13635
Alden Cordovan Cap-Toe Boot for J. Gilbert size 9 D Color #8 (Burgundy) (already bid to 365)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Cordovan-Cap-Toe-Boot-for-J-Gilbert-size-9-D-Color-8-Burgundy-/330921056911?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d0c6e9a8f

Edward Green for Ralph Lauren Purple Label Eden Shoes 9.5 D US
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edward-Green-for-Ralph-Lauren-Purple-Label-Eden-Shoes-9-5-D-US-/330921040351?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d0c6e59df

I would bid for the 2nd one if it was the EG version (Ringwood, with medallion toe, or is it possible to add medallion toe after fact?)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II