And they have online shopping too?!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on Yesterday at 7:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 734
Styleforum Top Picks
For the pup:
So they are taking the fur of one animal and using it to make a fur coat for another animal that already has a fur coat. I can't tell if this is the best or worst idea in the history of dog clothing ever.
They do - they are collect TK Maxx in the UK and Winners in Canada. But at the UK/Canadian ones - experience tells me that finding something of this quality is a once or twice a year find at best.
PSA - TK Maxx website has a small range of what appear to be Cheaney Imperials at £150, sadly not in my size.
Also some Loake almond grain chukkas with Dainite soles at £90, which I couldn't resist.
if i wear AE strand 6.5E
which size of those cheaney brogues should i choose?
Two weird part though
1. the picture shows 4x2 instead of 6x2, I honestly have never seen a 4x2 RLBL double breast suit (in RLPL I have seen 4x1, not sure about 4 x2)
2. the description says notch lapel (though the picture shows peaked lapel), I don't think RLBL has notch lapel double breast ever
NIB Paul Smith Cordovan Brogues IN 10.5US
$350 BIN or Best Offer.
Looks like a plasticky leather. RRP 275?
Here's an SF thread on those shoes:
If it's shell cordovan, then it's a decent value.
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › The content of vitamin C friendly gums and provides 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › lasts and bespoke shoe makers 7 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 8 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 17 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...