And they have online shopping too?!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 7/10/14 at 9:26am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 734
Styleforum Top Picks
For the pup:
So they are taking the fur of one animal and using it to make a fur coat for another animal that already has a fur coat. I can't tell if this is the best or worst idea in the history of dog clothing ever.
They do - they are collect TK Maxx in the UK and Winners in Canada. But at the UK/Canadian ones - experience tells me that finding something of this quality is a once or twice a year find at best.
PSA - TK Maxx website has a small range of what appear to be Cheaney Imperials at £150, sadly not in my size.
Also some Loake almond grain chukkas with Dainite soles at £90, which I couldn't resist.
if i wear AE strand 6.5E
which size of those cheaney brogues should i choose?
Two weird part though
1. the picture shows 4x2 instead of 6x2, I honestly have never seen a 4x2 RLBL double breast suit (in RLPL I have seen 4x1, not sure about 4 x2)
2. the description says notch lapel (though the picture shows peaked lapel), I don't think RLBL has notch lapel double breast ever
NIB Paul Smith Cordovan Brogues IN 10.5US
$350 BIN or Best Offer.
Looks like a plasticky leather. RRP 275?
Here's an SF thread on those shoes:
If it's shell cordovan, then it's a decent value.
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 36 seconds ago
- › What makes expensive shoes (John Lobb, Edward Green etc) worth the... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Boots US 10D 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Schott 141 Cafe Racer in Black 36 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)