Well, I suspect that it was a manufacturing error or a sample which was justifiably not adopted as a model, which is why they are being sold on eBay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 8/1/15 at 5:52am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 717post #10741 of 132803/6/13 at 3:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10742 of 132803/7/13 at 3:27ampost #10743 of 132803/7/13 at 10:43am
I've got a pair of APC calfskin suede loafers that I just wanted to gauge interest to see if anyone was interested. I am away from my home at the moment, but have attached a generic picture of them. They are the kind of electric blue ones from last summer. I have worn them a few times and had a removable harder sole glued on because I live in New York and gum soles tend to last about half a summer. I like them a lot, but I'm moving in May, and was seeing if anyone would be interested in purchasing them somewhere around $200, because I'm not sure my wardrobe will fit in my new apartment. I will certainly take pictures of the actual ones when I get home if anyone is interested. Shoot me a message if you want to talk about them. Thanks all!
Andrewpost #10744 of 132803/7/13 at 10:15pmGJ Cleverley Semi-bespoke Oxford Shoes, UK Size 8D, Black with Lasted Shoe Trees $225
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GJ-Cleverley-Semi-bespoke-Oxford-Shoes-UK-Size-8D-Black-with-Lasted-Shoe-Trees-/261178416347?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ccf725cdbpost #10745 of 132803/8/13 at 3:58ampost #10746 of 132803/8/13 at 5:34ampost #10747 of 132803/8/13 at 5:45amQuote:Originally Posted by A Guy from Shanghai
Only 12h left, and it's only $75 now. I have these, and they are nice.
New Peal & Co pebble grain algonquin toe blucher, made by C&J on 325 last, size 10D
Wow, are you kidding me? I have these, as well. One of my favorite shoes!post #10748 of 132803/8/13 at 5:47ampost #10749 of 132803/8/13 at 7:48ampost #10750 of 132803/8/13 at 8:03ampost #10751 of 132803/9/13 at 6:34ampost #10752 of 132803/9/13 at 8:04ampost #10753 of 132803/9/13 at 8:10ampost #10754 of 132803/9/13 at 8:49ampost #10755 of 132803/9/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
One should be careful when putting one's reputation on the line. One person'e few positive experiences does not guarantee that all experiences by others are handled the same.
To be clear, I am NOT passing personal judgment.
dry cleaned previously?
waist of pants let out?
GG has a sharp eye.
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › SuitSupply La Spalla Blue Birds Eye Suit - 38s 26 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 59 seconds ago
- › Brooklyn Tailors Grey Birds Eye Wool Suit 34 jacket, 30 pants 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › NWT CANAL KEI TOPCOAT 42/52R ANGORA BLEND GREY "WINTER IS COMING" 8 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...