Well, I suspect that it was a manufacturing error or a sample which was justifiably not adopted as a model, which is why they are being sold on eBay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: Yesterday
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 717post #10741 of 134743/6/13 at 3:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10742 of 134743/7/13 at 3:27ampost #10743 of 134743/7/13 at 10:43am
I've got a pair of APC calfskin suede loafers that I just wanted to gauge interest to see if anyone was interested. I am away from my home at the moment, but have attached a generic picture of them. They are the kind of electric blue ones from last summer. I have worn them a few times and had a removable harder sole glued on because I live in New York and gum soles tend to last about half a summer. I like them a lot, but I'm moving in May, and was seeing if anyone would be interested in purchasing them somewhere around $200, because I'm not sure my wardrobe will fit in my new apartment. I will certainly take pictures of the actual ones when I get home if anyone is interested. Shoot me a message if you want to talk about them. Thanks all!
Andrewpost #10744 of 134743/7/13 at 10:15pmGJ Cleverley Semi-bespoke Oxford Shoes, UK Size 8D, Black with Lasted Shoe Trees $225
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GJ-Cleverley-Semi-bespoke-Oxford-Shoes-UK-Size-8D-Black-with-Lasted-Shoe-Trees-/261178416347?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ccf725cdbpost #10745 of 134743/8/13 at 3:58ampost #10746 of 134743/8/13 at 5:34ampost #10747 of 134743/8/13 at 5:45amQuote:Originally Posted by A Guy from Shanghai
Only 12h left, and it's only $75 now. I have these, and they are nice.
New Peal & Co pebble grain algonquin toe blucher, made by C&J on 325 last, size 10D
Wow, are you kidding me? I have these, as well. One of my favorite shoes!post #10748 of 134743/8/13 at 5:47ampost #10749 of 134743/8/13 at 7:48ampost #10750 of 134743/8/13 at 8:03ampost #10751 of 134743/9/13 at 6:34ampost #10752 of 134743/9/13 at 8:04ampost #10753 of 134743/9/13 at 8:10ampost #10754 of 134743/9/13 at 8:49ampost #10755 of 134743/9/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
One should be careful when putting one's reputation on the line. One person'e few positive experiences does not guarantee that all experiences by others are handled the same.
To be clear, I am NOT passing personal judgment.
dry cleaned previously?
waist of pants let out?
GG has a sharp eye.
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › 10SEI0OTTO Reverse camel backzips 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...