Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 6/28/15 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 715post #10711 of 132493/2/13 at 11:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10712 of 132493/2/13 at 11:25ampost #10713 of 132493/2/13 at 11:39ampost #10714 of 132493/2/13 at 3:46pmGreat BIN for new narragansett leathers belt. Just got my first order from them (the pelican hook belt) and the quality is a superb bargain at their retail. I'd have bought this belt if it weren't way too big for me.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111009330903&globalID=EBAY-USpost #10715 of 132493/2/13 at 3:51pmQuote:
Pfft. That mink lining makes it tacky.
Also, MoL -
http://ebayinkblog.com/2012/12/13/ebay-russias-iphone-app-makes-top-10/post #10716 of 132493/2/13 at 5:33pmQuote:
Most people in Russia sell stuff on their version of Facebook (www.vk.com)
You have to have a certain amount of people to "like" your page before you are allowed to make transactions from what I can gather...post #10717 of 132493/2/13 at 7:52pmAct quick - Holland & Holland tweed 42R - $40 BIN
edit: slight damage on collar
Also: good BINOBO on Dunhill Biometric wallet
Edited by 330CK - 3/2/13 at 8:02pmpost #10718 of 132493/3/13 at 4:19ampost #10719 of 132493/3/13 at 4:37ampost #10720 of 132493/3/13 at 6:01amThank you for all the PMs, but the coat is gone to a regular thread poster with a trigger finger.
I was looking forward to pictures of the tag being smashed, but it turns out his arms are short enough that he will just have the cuffs tailored back. Pity.
Isaia White Pants 54/38 - $75 BIN
Cucinelli Striped Shirt S/M Linen - $39 ending 12 hr
Borrelli Plaid Shirt S - $45 OBO - with the throwback reeded buttons
EG Falkirk Spectators 8.5/9 $750 OBO
Bamford & Sons selvedge denim - $15 ending 12 hours (nice guy, not sure if a forum member?)
Strada will help you step your game up
Borrelli SC 44/46 - $369
LB Sartoriale - $349post #10721 of 132493/3/13 at 6:03ampost #10722 of 132493/3/13 at 6:04amQuote:
My girlfriend is currently trying to sell some Tom Ford clothing that we sourced in the UK.
I'll let her know about molotokpost #10723 of 132493/3/13 at 7:00ampost #10724 of 132493/3/13 at 7:51am
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1159 Active Users (247 Members and 912 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 seconds ago
- › Ann Demeulemeester Aniline Zip Boots, 42 EU (Fit 10 US) 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › mint for drink 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Tea Appreciation 10 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...