or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 709

post #10621 of 12631
Great find, MoL. Seller also has several other models, all in 11.5; half size small
post #10622 of 12631
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Great find, MoL. Seller also has several other models, all in 11.5; half size small

Would kop for sure if they were a UK 8
post #10623 of 12631
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Great find, MoL. Seller also has several other models, all in 11.5; half size small

1/2 size big.
post #10624 of 12631
4.5 too big.

post #10625 of 12631
post #10626 of 12631
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Great find, MoL. Seller also has several other models, all in 11.5; half size small
Wow, great finds!
post #10627 of 12631
ha thats my seller still thinking about it when i saw them this morning, its just that i have the st. crispins and getting a similar tom ford double monk like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Ford-Leather-Shoes-TF-Size-US-10-5-EU-44-5-Mahogany-Free-Shipping-Worldwide-/380575367661?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item589c0f41ed
post #10628 of 12631
John Lobb Ltd UK 10
Great models.

Could probably grab these for a steal if you gave the seller a decent offer.
post #10629 of 12631
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

EG Black Dover UK 10 £170 BIN

Some serious damage on those.
post #10630 of 12631
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

John Lobb Ltd UK 10
Great models.

Could probably grab these for a steal if you gave the seller a decent offer.
Are these bespoke? just wondering about the size since there is confusion there? Also looks like seller only does UK sales. but they look great don't they....
post #10631 of 12631
Quote:
Originally Posted by labravajazz View Post

Are these bespoke? just wondering about the size since there is confusion there? Also looks like seller only does UK sales. but they look great don't they....

Gotta read the entire description: "Happy to post abroad." It seems he does post anywhere, just ask. And yes, they are definitely bespoke, made by the original John Lobb on St. James Street.
post #10632 of 12631
post #10633 of 12631
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

Gotta read the entire description: "Happy to post abroad." It seems he does post anywhere, just ask. And yes, they are definitely bespoke, made by the original John Lobb on St. James Street.
Thanks MOL my bad.
post #10634 of 12631

I will buy this...for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

WTF?
post #10635 of 12631
bond tie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II