or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 699

post #10471 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJubel328 View Post

Also, some CJ Ludlows for $350 size 10 as well.
http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Ludlow/501965741,default,pd.html?cgid=MENS05&index=12

I'm surprised these are still available in such a common size over an hour after your post. If I didn't already have a brown wingtip boot, I'd kop these instantly!
post #10472 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

I'm surprised these are still available in such a common size over an hour after your post. If I didn't already have a brown wingtip boot, I'd kop these instantly!

Just because they are listed doesn't mean the order will get fulfilled. Have had a few instances where website stock didn't accurately match in stock items. Good luck to someone, if they do kop.
post #10473 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Just because they are listed doesn't mean the order will get fulfilled. Have had a few instances where website stock didn't accurately match in stock items. Good luck to someone, if they do kop.

I put an order in for them about half an hour ago, fingers crossed.
post #10474 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

I put an order in for them about half an hour ago, fingers crossed.
Good luck, pretty awesome deal!
post #10475 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

I put an order in for them about half an hour ago, fingers crossed.

hope they work out for you
post #10476 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJubel328 View Post

hope they work out for you

Me too, thanks for the heads up!
post #10477 of 12968
Ralph Lauren RRL Powell brown suede chukka boot. Size 8 (they apparently run large). Listing says shoes have been worn twice. Look great. Starting bid of $99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOUBLE-RL-RRL-RALPH-LAUREN-LEATHER-SUEDE-POWELL-CHUKKA-BOOT-BOOTS-SHOES-8-9-NR-/251216198297?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a7da6fa99
post #10478 of 12968
Where are we on capes at the moment?

RLPL Shearling Cape
post #10479 of 12968
post #10480 of 12968
MOL, any idea who makes the Isaia?
post #10481 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

MOL, any idea who makes the Isaia?
sutor?
post #10482 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

sutor?

sutor made a lot of shoes for them, but that pair does not like them.
post #10483 of 12968
post #10484 of 12968
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymil View Post

Good BIN on Rider balmoral boots, 10.5
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rider-Boot-Co-Balmoral-Boot-10-5-D-/181066639231
Good find, those look great! Alas, a half size too big ...
post #10485 of 12968
And 1/2 too small for me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II