Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 691post #10351 of 134781/5/13 at 8:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10352 of 134781/5/13 at 8:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by 330CK
Seriously cool sundial cannon combination made in England for a&f:
That's so ridiculous and awesome. "Benson, remember to clean the sundial cannon after my deep-tissue at noon."post #10353 of 134781/5/13 at 9:33pmQuote:ahahaha is there a way for me to subscribe to all future posts from this memberOriginally Posted by enofile
WHAT AN IN DEPTH AND BRILLIANT RESPONSE. I PARTICULARLY APPRECIATE YOU USING THE LAWRENCE OLIVIER OF YOUR GENERATION TO MAKE YOUR POINT. AGAIN, TO REITERATE. I WAS NOT SELLING ON YOUR THREAD. I WAS ASKING ADVICE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTENSE HUMANISM. IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA, THE ONLY THING I CAN THROW BACK IS THAT YOU LOST, OBAMA WON THE ELECTION & THUS, FOLKS WITH YOUR LIMITED CONCERN FOR OTHERS LESS FORTUNATE DO NOT MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.Quote:you and Luther Vandross might be the only ones on this Earth that can rock this. of course, if we extend the scope beyond Earth we can add Ned Stark to the listOriginally Posted by SpooPoker
Fuck me running I want thispost #10354 of 134781/6/13 at 1:02ampost #10355 of 134781/6/13 at 7:26ampost #10356 of 134781/6/13 at 10:37ampost #10357 of 134781/6/13 at 1:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by enofile
LOLpost #10358 of 134781/6/13 at 6:26pmpost #10359 of 134781/6/13 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by SimonC
An auction from the patron saint of this thread, The RJMan. He always has good stuff up. Usually mostly ties.post #10360 of 134781/6/13 at 6:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by greekgeek
santoni captoes for $99 BIN
Bought these for my dad. Thanks for the heads up!post #10361 of 134781/6/13 at 7:33pm
RL Lindrick shell cordovan by C&J, size 10.5D. Unfortunately I figured out these run big, so too big for me. Ending in just over an hourpost #10362 of 134781/6/13 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by grendel
RL Lindrick shell cordovan by C&J, size 10.5D. Unfortunately I figured out these run big, so too big for me. Ending in just over an hour
Nothing to see here, move along...post #10363 of 134781/6/13 at 8:06pmpost #10364 of 134781/6/13 at 8:53pm
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Currently, there are 1810 Active Users (439 Members and 1371 Guests)
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 52 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Junya Glencheck Boiled Patchwork Blazer 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...