or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 683

post #10231 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

As posting the links here will reduce it even more, i'm sure
Exposing misspelled searches to a small group induced higher social welfare than either letting it go silent or posting it on public aggregation like PTO.
post #10232 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorsch View Post

Finally found the Drake's Mughal Scarf. biggrin.gif
I just bought one, now have to wait until it arrives. bounce2.gif
Seller mentioned that he has couple more.
Good service and fast communication, so do not hesitate to contact him before he lists it again.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261147027330?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1414

You do realise that this is a 36" x 36" square yes?

Great price for it though.
post #10233 of 13112
Beautiful, great price and huge!!
post #10234 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post

Exposing misspelled searches to a small group induced higher social welfare than either letting it go silent or posting it on public aggregation like PTO.

PTO gets a lot of material from SF... Anything you post here shouldn't surprise you when it subsequently shows up there.

Still, not saying you shouldn't post it!
post #10235 of 13112
^ unsure what the point is.
post #10236 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

C&J Split Toe MTO Alligator Monkstraps UK 8
isn't that your size?
post #10237 of 13112
keep posting here guys. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

anyone go for that tuxedo I posted the other day?
post #10238 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

isn't that your size?

It is. Skins aren't really doing it for me though....
post #10239 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post

Exposing misspelled searches to a small group induced higher social welfare than either letting it go silent or posting it on public aggregation like PTO.

just bustin' your chops, Onix. You're a good man and a good sharer.
post #10240 of 13112
So getting ready to hit the road and thought I would pass on this site that my dad used to have a watch band made for one of his watches, a vintage 18K Rose Gold Suisse Chronographe. I think this guy "might" be a Style Forum member, Micah Dirksen, but I am not sure? He wanted that 200 year old Russian Reindeer from the Fraumetta Catharina, which he thought would look amazing on his watch. I have to agree. Anyway, the website can be found here:

http://www.vintagerstraps.com/zstraphtml/mett.html

post #10241 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

So getting ready to hit the road and thought I would pass on this site that my dad used to have a watch band made for one of his watches, a vintage 18K Rose Gold Suisse Chronographe. I think this guy "might" be a Style Forum member, Micah Dirksen, but I am not sure? He wanted that 200 year old Russian Reindeer from the Fraumetta Catharina, which he thought would look amazing on his watch. I have to agree. Anyway, the website can be found here:
http://www.vintagerstraps.com/zstraphtml/mett.html
i want to go to his studio -

anyone know his SF member name?
post #10242 of 13112
post #10243 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

So getting ready to hit the road and thought I would pass on this site that my dad used to have a watch band made for one of his watches, a vintage 18K Rose Gold Suisse Chronographe. I think this guy "might" be a Style Forum member, Micah Dirksen, but I am not sure? He wanted that 200 year old Russian Reindeer from the Fraumetta Catharina, which he thought would look amazing on his watch. I have to agree. Anyway, the website can be found here:
http://www.vintagerstraps.com/zstraphtml/mett.html

Is the watch for sale?
post #10244 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Is the watch for sale?

NOOOOOOOOOOO! That watch is his baby. He has two movements identical to the one you see just to have spare parts to fix this watch. He loves this watch. That's why he bought the Metta strap from Micah. He spent years looking for the matching 18K Rose Gold buckle on the strap. The only way he sells that watch is if he replaces it with a 1959 18K Vacheron & Constantin Triple date moonphase, his GRAIL! He talks about finding the perfect one all the time. It is an obsession with him. I just wanted to give other members a heads-up about the work Micah does. My dad only cares about the old reindeer straps he makes, but he does other ones, too.
post #10245 of 13112
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

NOOOOOOOOOOO! That watch is his baby. He has two movements identical to the one you see just to have spare parts to fix this watch. He loves this watch. That's why he bought the Metta strap from Micah. He spent years looking for the matching 18K Rose Gold buckle on the strap. The only way he sells that watch is if he replaces it with a 1959 18K Vacheron & Constantin Triple date moonphase, his GRAIL! He talks about finding the perfect one all the time. It is an obsession with him. I just wanted to give other members a heads-up about the work Micah does. My dad only cares about the old reindeer straps he makes, but he does other ones, too.

And we thought shoes were the only GRAIL prospects....uhoh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II