or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 3436

post #51526 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragechester View Post

I was so confused for a second picturing you confused wearing this with other Lemaire stuff. I like the piece though.

"I'll be a little bummed if it is really CdG." Why?

Because he is a fashion victim that bought it solely based on the label.
post #51527 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

First impulse purchase:




Lemaire

 

ugly and extremely ridiculous looking.

 

yea i get it was an impulse buy, now i guarantee you will regret it, or stop wearing it altogether and say "meh".

 

ignorance is a bliss.

post #51528 of 52803

CavernousSecondBobolink.gif 

post #51529 of 52803
Pretty sure next fit belongs to Toasty.
post #51530 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehran View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

I see benzene rings everywhere!


But where are the double bonds?

post #51531 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post
 

 

ugly and extremely ridiculous looking.

 

yea i get it was an impulse buy, now i guarantee you will regret it, or stop wearing it altogether and say "meh".

 

ignorance is a bliss.

It's got a Renaissance Festival feel to it. That's where I'd wear it. Along with a two- handed sword or a crossbow on my back.

post #51532 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamoteJoe View Post

 

 

fanboi tshirt for when I see LCD Soundsystem this summer

 

which fest?

post #51533 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post
 

It's got a Renaissance Festival feel to it. That's where I'd wear it. Along with a two- handed sword or a crossbow on my back.

i chuckled, thats like the only place it will fit...or that maybe a burning man festival.

post #51534 of 52803

Getting ready for summer with loose pants:

 


Paul Smith

 


Dries Van Noten

post #51535 of 52803

@rjbman Outside Lands and FYF

post #51536 of 52803
FYF has a pretty solid lineup this year, kinda tempted to make the trek out to LA for it
post #51537 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

FYF has a pretty solid lineup this year, kinda tempted to make the trek out to LA for it

I went to FYF 3 years ago when MBV headlined. It was one of the best festivals I've been too, kinda want to go this year as well.
post #51538 of 52803

Some more CdG for this thread (albeit bought intentionally)

 

13AW alpaca coat. Probably not gonna wear until next winter, but long coat addiction is long coat addiction
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

hairy hairy alpaca:

 

 

 

post #51539 of 52803

that's pretty great Lorcan

post #51540 of 52803
@Lorcan7 - What vans are those? They look great there
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II