or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 3404

post #51046 of 52769

 

 

Eleventy Varsity Jacket  for late winter, spring.


 

 

John Elliot Flash Zip Hoodie.

 

 

 

Theory Balfor Cardigan.

 

 

alexander wang scoop neck t-shirt

post #51047 of 52769

Sage De Cret Block Button Up-SS15

My pic came out light. Typical cool fabric from SDC. The sleeves and sides are Tencel and the "bib" is cotton.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Block Button Up
Warning: Spoiler! Better image (Click to show)
 
post #51048 of 52769

 

 

 

 

Dries, Geller. Gearing up for summer :embar: 

post #51049 of 52769
Schneider pre-orders
Norwegian Rain pre-order

some SLP and CM stuff pending, maybe something from SEH Kelly

I'm done for a while foo.gif
post #51050 of 52769
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Schneider pre-orders
Norwegian Rain pre-order

some SLP and CM stuff pending, maybe something from SEH Kelly

I'm done for a while foo.gif


If you don't mind my curiosity, what temperature range do you think you'll don the S&P SB NR you be getting?

 

Trying to gauge how often I could swing it in F-L-A.

 

 

Thanks!

post #51051 of 52769

lol do ppl hate my purchases? i got like zero thumbs T_T

post #51052 of 52769

Dude, buy what you want and be happy with it. If you need someone' approval to be content with your purchase then you should reevaluate your life. 

post #51053 of 52769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

lol do ppl hate my purchases? i got like zero thumbs T_T

not anymore!! smile.gif

but really its because they are just basics. next time, consider sprinking in some product shots of raf simons or undercover pieces from rakuten. make sure to post runway shots of in spoilers. it doesn't matter if you actually bought them or not, no one will ever find out.
post #51054 of 52769
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
 

Dude, buy what you want and be happy with it. If you need someone' approval to be content with your purchase then you should reevaluate your life. 

 

I am damn happy with my purchases! no regret, no buyers remorse...nothing because they are classic simple modern pieces that is an investment for my life in social circles, dates, events and such.

 

It's just that I found it odd while everybody has thumbs and i got none lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoutOutsFoMyBo View Post


not anymore!! smile.gif

but really its because they are just basics. next time, consider sprinking in some product shots of raf simons or undercover pieces from rakuten. make sure to post runway shots of in spoilers. it doesn't matter if you actually bought them or not, no one will ever find out.

Thank you! I know I'm still building my wardrobe simple pieces I need first before I can expand to more unique, slightly flashier stuff. I finally found my fashion sense about 2 years ago so I had to toss alot of my old gaundy, crappy stuff.

post #51055 of 52769
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post


If you don't mind my curiosity, what temperature range do you think you'll don the S&P SB NR you be getting?

Trying to gauge how often I could swing it in F-L-A.


Thanks!

No clue, probably up to 65 or so without liner? I wear my bunny coat in 60s
post #51056 of 52769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

lol do ppl hate my purchases? i got like zero thumbs T_T

usually, only statement pieces get thumbs. everything else is just whatevz yo
post #51057 of 52769

Padded belted coat by Marios, a young innovative brand in Italy. There have been a few new Italian brands from recent seasons that are bringing a unique identity, creating both original shapes and timeless styles. 

 

post #51058 of 52769
Quote:
Originally Posted by robxznyc View Post

There have been a few new Italian brands from recent seasons that are bringing a unique identity, creating both original shapes and timeless styles. 

Oooh, like what?
post #51059 of 52769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Oooh, like what?

I've noticed brands like Marios, Peb, Comeforbreakfast, Sunnei, Paura. Look them up.
post #51060 of 52769
Quote:
Originally Posted by robxznyc View Post

I've noticed brands like Marios, Peb, Comeforbreakfast, Sunnei, Paura. Look them up.

welcome to styleforum
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II