or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 3370

post #50536 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post

This is the Bond one, isn't it? Cashmere + silk sounds great.

Yup, didn't mention the Bond thing 'cause it's pretty cringe. It's super lightweight, really nice for days when it's not too cold.
post #50537 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post





Did they change the cut? That jacket is super short in the body, maybe the model is really short.
post #50538 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post


Did they change the cut? That jacket is super short in the body, maybe the model is really short.


I'm not sure. It's the first time I've tried this jacket. On me it falls just at the belt line, so not as long looking as that photo. 

 

I've wanted this since I saw it a few years ago, but haven't been able to find it. And finally found one online. I was hoping to get the brushed wool version in slightly lighter beige. I think you have that version, yeah? This one is a calvary twill wool and more tan/khaki color.

post #50539 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post


I'm not sure. It's the first time I've tried this jacket. On me it falls just at the belt line, so not as long looking as that photo. 

I've wanted this since I saw it a few years ago, but haven't been able to find it. And finally found one online. I was hoping to get the brushed wool version in slightly lighter beige. I think you have that version, yeah? This one is a calvary twill wool and more tan/khaki color.

Yeah mine is brushed wool, very easy to wear and falls at belt line. I had to get it reweaved because of an enormous cigarette burn I got from a random at a party.
post #50540 of 52803

Is that Margiela? Looks great

post #50541 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Is that Margiela? Looks great

Yeah.
post #50542 of 52803

First ever EG purchase

 

Wool Cruiser from FW 13 

post #50543 of 52803

 Dead-stock Navajo printed blanket wool chore coat from Crawford Denim and Vintage. Wine dyed bandanna was thrown in for free.

 

 

post #50544 of 52803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post




Is that from Spence? I saw that you tagged me a while back about their Margiela sale. It's sucks but expect some shipping fees and their returns process is a pain in the ass (month long ordeal for me).
post #50545 of 52803
Maison Martin Margiela Navy Wool Reversible Bomber



post #50546 of 52803

I like that ^

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post


Is that from Spence? I saw that you tagged me a while back about their Margiela sale. It's sucks but expect some shipping fees and their returns process is a pain in the ass (month long ordeal for me).


Yeah. I had to fork over 50 bucks for customs which was not great. On the bright side, it was on sale for less than 300$ and delivered in 2 days from Italy.

 

Yep, tagged you in the sale thread. I thought you may have seen something in their Margiela section since they had quite a lot of stuff. A lot from older seasons. 

post #50547 of 52803
@Parker,

Great pickups. Missed seeing your fits especially on Yohji thread.
post #50548 of 52803


This Regis knit showed up back on Yoox. satisfied.gif
post #50549 of 52803
Keeping the theme:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90
post #50550 of 52803
Those Havana Replicas are great I am also thinking about getting them in black cause my brown ones are so comfortable
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II