Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 3027
Styleforum Top Pickspost #45392 of 511998/25/14 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
pardon the ignorance but what is VB?
And my recent purchase...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)2.8GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7,
Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz
16GB 1600MHz memory
512GB PCIe-based flash storage 1
Intel Iris Pro Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB GDDR5 memory
Did you get the max specs for fun, or are you running something like Final Cut? Just curiouspost #45393 of 511998/25/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
My current mac is a i7 8 gig mac air and I started to feel like i need more power. Partially the purchase is for fun of course i admit but I am also a developer and if i can get things to compile or return results faster then its definitely worth it. I do occasional video editing but i am not a fan of it. Running a server, IDE and a db tool takes a lot of power.
From my experience the lifecycle of a fully maxed macbook pro is about 4 years VS 2 years of an MBA. I set myself up to be as obsolete proof as possible but again its a race against development. This is of course a special case for a tech lover and others can enjoy laptops for longer periods of time.
My sinkhole is tech and fashion these days.post #45394 of 511998/25/14 at 8:26pmpost #45395 of 511998/25/14 at 8:38pmpost #45396 of 511998/25/14 at 8:46pmQuote:
I've got that same one. Haven't noticed any difference but it looks nice!post #45397 of 511998/25/14 at 8:50pmpost #45398 of 511998/25/14 at 8:54pmpost #45399 of 511998/25/14 at 9:22pm
KKA one piece boots came in, crazy quality. I'd say a fair bit better than Guidi. Little details like a suede strip where the back heel forms a seam to make the boots feel more comfortable. Stylistically a mix between workboots with the bulbous toe with more CM construction/material (non-distressed) all in zip boot form.post #45400 of 511998/25/14 at 9:33pmpost #45401 of 511998/25/14 at 9:35pmpost #45402 of 511998/25/14 at 9:37pmpost #45403 of 511998/25/14 at 11:01pmpost #45404 of 511998/26/14 at 6:36ampost #45405 of 511998/26/14 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by mbaum
Shit, everybody is buying up EG winter stuff and I still have my major "too thick for SoCal" block. Instead, I bought beer glasses. Drink in style, my friends. Especially curious if an IPA will taste differently in an IPA glass ( On the far left - WTF?) ...
I just bought a set of the one on the far left, definitely does not make it taste better but you get more of a smell each sip.
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 42 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 53 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 minutes ago
- › Design work I wish I'd done 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?