or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 302

post #4516 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by danracer View Post

Zara not bad for $40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post

paid 420 shipped

Why the fuck you gotta post how much you paid? That's some classist bullshit.
post #4517 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by celery View Post
Why the fuck you gotta post how much you paid? That's some classist bullshit.

i know you're kidding but i was just clarifying that i didnt pay the price last shown in the topic

whatevs
post #4518 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
i find it obnoxious that people consistently brag about lowballing retailers, scouring (for days on end) for clothing to go on deep discount, asking people like mauro for 90% off discounts, undermining the economy in general, and devaluing the clothing/fashion industry by supporting shit like H&M.

^this right here, yall are hilarious gettin all up in arms over this...if it weren't for all the cheap pos on here (and i don't mean the dus who really don't have money there is a difference) this post would have never happened
post #4519 of 52832
Bought some trippy dolce & gabanna knit today covered in black electrical tape, don't really know how its not all pealing off. I thought it was a leather trim when I bought it. Anyone know the collection? Edit: Fuck I should have tried it on before I bought it, its tapered a stupid amount and nearly goes to my knees.
post #4520 of 52832
No but it sounds either like a spectacular FAIL or unbelievably amazing. No real middle ground there. Post a fit.
post #4521 of 52832
Ill post a fit pic of it and some of the Tom Ford I got. Bought the jumper the boy in a single man wears in several colours and this huge cashmere cardigan that weighs about 8lb and has a huge neck and cuffs and is rediculously lux.
post #4522 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
Why aren't you complaining about the sticker on the starcraft box for 59.99?
I fucking am, what in the Christ were you thinking paying 60 bucks for 1/3 of a video game?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
Ill post a fit pic of it and some of the Tom Ford I got. Bought the jumper the boy in a single man wears in several colours and this huge cashmere cardigan that weighs about 8lb and has a huge neck and cuffs and is rediculously lux.
Already drooling; do want.
post #4523 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD_May View Post
I fucking am, what in the Christ were you thinking paying 60 bucks for 1/3 of a video game?!

yeah i briefly read somewhere that its the first part of a trilogy. i didnt understand if that meant there were going to be two expansions or starcraft 2, 3 and 4 or what. either way, it looks pretty amazing compared to the original. i keep trying to use micro-ing tactics from WC3 though in starcraft 2. must.....save.....one.....marine!
post #4524 of 52832
Behold... the rust shirt ! Probably not as good as the real deal rust treated version but pretty happy with it still.


post #4525 of 52832
^Absolutely could not stand it when I saw it in person, I have yet to find the real deal and compare though. Could still be used nicely for some very cool fits, I just hate the way it looks/feels up close. Jeans look great.
post #4526 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
I'm actually interested in some MMM clothes, been wanting to try on the leather 5-zip.

Really? I thought it was, that's where Zippy gets most of his Paul Smith (main line) stuff and that is even before NM at BH carried them. At least I think he was talking about the same Nordstrom since he is in Seattle.

i can link you to a SICK mmm 5-zip in ur size. ive considered getting it but i keep telling myself there is no point in spending 2.2k on it when there is a lanvin leather jacket that is even more amazing for 4k.

the flagship in seattle carries paul smith. i think its main line like you said. then they have some other crappy stuff like dolce & gabana and gucci i think. their MMM buy this season is SOOOOO good though. they have that dark blue big shawl neck cardigan that everyone is always talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetheory View Post
Nudie Jeans Slim Jim in dry black coated:


i have a pair of black coated slim jims waist size 31 that I want to sell.
post #4527 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
yeah i briefly read somewhere that its the first part of a trilogy. i didnt understand if that meant there were going to be two expansions or starcraft 2, 3 and 4 or what. either way, it looks pretty amazing compared to the original. i keep trying to use micro-ing tactics from WC3 though in starcraft 2. must.....save.....one.....marine!
Never really played SC1 but I might grab it somewhere down the line. Currently enjoying mass effect 2, was a paragon in the first so playing a renegade in the 2nd, senseless acts of violence are fun.
post #4528 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
^Absolutely could not stand it when I saw it in person, I have yet to find the real deal and compare though. Could still be used nicely for some very cool fits, I just hate the way it looks/feels up close. Jeans look great.

The real deal was at the sample sale last year but it was $$$ iirc, I like this one enough though (but I hate the copper oxide version, tastes and all ...). Would've been better if the shirt fabric was a bit more substantial like the oxfords but I bought it for the print so that's cool. Oh and Ervell pants are really great, have something like five pairs now, always a good value.
post #4529 of 52832
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
i can link you to a SICK mmm 5-zip in ur size. ive considered getting it but i keep telling myself there is no point in spending 2.2k on it when there is a lanvin leather jacket that is even more amazing for 4k.

They have a 36/46? I might give it a shot if they have a lenient return policy if it doesn't fit right. I tried this jacket on in size 38/48 and it felt a bit big, might just be the style though.


This one looks sweet though.


I haven't seen much Lanvin leathers that attract me, it's also because some aren't the most slim fitting. I think I'd go RO before Lanvin when it comes to leather jackets. I like this jacket from Lanvins new season though.





Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
their MMM buy this season is SOOOOO good though. they have that dark blue big shawl neck cardigan that everyone is always talking about.
This one?
post #4530 of 52832
sipang, i love that ervell pants color. So great!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II