or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2998

post #44956 of 46043
Arctery'x Palisade short
Mainly for traveling and hiking, but look good enough I'll wear 'em when it's really hot in the city

dFz1M6Nl.jpg
post #44957 of 46043

Nice one NN, need to get some shorts and pants for hiking, looking at going to nepal soon.

post #44958 of 46043
COS sweatpants are a win so far. Been wearing them every chance i get with a t shirt + SS cardi (thank you @Platypus)

Also I cant remember if i posted this yet but has anyone tried to hand wash their SS items. Any tips on how to go about it? Especially drying. Danke
post #44959 of 46043
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Self edge sf?

Picture is from SE, but I picked mine up straight from IH
post #44960 of 46043
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskamobob1 View Post

Picture is from SE, but I picked mine up straight from IH

gotcha, jacket looks dope...
post #44961 of 46043
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Arctery'x Palisade short
Mainly for traveling and hiking, but look good enough I'll wear 'em when it's really hot in the city Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
dFz1M6Nl.jpg

excellent
post #44962 of 46043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Nice one NN, need to get some shorts and pants for hiking, looking at going to nepal soon.

Lemme know if you need a guide for trekking, can give you a good recommendation!!
post #44963 of 46043
RO l/s tee which I promptly modified by cutting off the sleeves
(excuse the instagram filters)
Don't like things this tight so it's gonna be a layering piece


Edited by nicelynice - 7/21/14 at 5:57am
post #44964 of 46043
I bought a hydrangea

post #44965 of 46043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Also I cant remember if i posted this yet but has anyone tried to hand wash their SS items. Any tips on how to go about it? Especially drying. Danke

Despite her criminal past, this is a pretty good guide to hand washing knits. I like to wash them inside out and don't soak it as she recommends though. Just swish it around and rinse.

http://www.marthastewart.com/269927/how-to-hand-wash-a-sweater
post #44966 of 46043
5d25d630795d49e8a1e83d57904c4503_orig.jpg
post #44967 of 46043
exhaust in size V from suspension point?
I guess i waited too long too kop, let me know if they don't work out
post #44968 of 46043
Yeah sorry! Will do. I originally wanted the size 4
post #44969 of 46043
nvm
post #44970 of 46043
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

RO l/s tee which I promptly modified by cutting off the sleeves
(excuse the instagram filters)
Don't like things this tight so it's gonna be a layering piece


crazy.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II