Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:44 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of November 2 Last post on 11/2/14 at 7:52am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2996post #44926 of 469617/17/14 at 4:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44927 of 469617/17/14 at 6:10pmHad some Moneyoox available....
I think some commented in WAYWT this jacket was not suited for my shoulders, but I enjoy wearing my green one a lot.
Also picked up some SS15 CL...
Think I'm good for now sans new tees from AA. @Nicelynice was right about those Tri-Blend tees sized up 1. I also like the lloose crew. Going to wait it out for another 30% code...or anyone know if you can still purchase at wholesale prices?
Also going to get some trousers altered.
Also doing some cleaning up and gathered some old Uniqlo lambswool sweaters and Everlane tees for donation. In with the new, out with the old...post #44928 of 469617/17/14 at 6:37pmpost #44929 of 469617/17/14 at 7:40pmThink I'm done with spring purchases. There was a great green smoke (green tinged grey) seer sucker blazer from Lemaire at maas and stacks but sadly size 3 fit me really weird.. tight in upper arm, armholes shoulders are weird with a slightly boxy body.
Dries Van Noten Suit/shirt at tailors.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #44930 of 469617/17/14 at 7:51pmpost #44931 of 469617/17/14 at 8:04pmpost #44932 of 469617/17/14 at 8:29pmpost #44933 of 469617/17/14 at 10:47pmpost #44934 of 469617/17/14 at 11:31pmpost #44935 of 469617/17/14 at 11:43pmpost #44936 of 469617/18/14 at 11:20ampost #44937 of 469617/18/14 at 11:26ampost #44938 of 469617/18/14 at 11:49ampost #44939 of 469617/18/14 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hirsh
Yesterday ordered custom Japanese Selvedge Charocoal grey/black weft jeans with gunmetal hardware...
Biker jeans due today!
Boyfriend buying me light wash jeans on payday
Have my eye on a pair of black jeans..which I know I'll buy!
This will bring me to 12 pairs, then denim ban!!!
Biker jeans arrived
Have ordered all the other jeans, so total will be 12 and denim ban, but not decided for how long, as I love and live in jeans..
Here are my new Stone Bleach 13oz Kurabo jeans, first wearing them today!
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
Currently, there are 1417 Active Users (334 Members and 1083 Guests)
- › What are you reading? 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New gap denim 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...