Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 5/3/16 at 5:22pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2996post #44926 of 520527/17/14 at 4:34pmpost #44927 of 520527/17/14 at 6:10pmHad some Moneyoox available....
I think some commented in WAYWT this jacket was not suited for my shoulders, but I enjoy wearing my green one a lot.
Also picked up some SS15 CL...
Think I'm good for now sans new tees from AA. @Nicelynice was right about those Tri-Blend tees sized up 1. I also like the lloose crew. Going to wait it out for another 30% code...or anyone know if you can still purchase at wholesale prices?
Also going to get some trousers altered.
Also doing some cleaning up and gathered some old Uniqlo lambswool sweaters and Everlane tees for donation. In with the new, out with the old...post #44928 of 520527/17/14 at 6:37pmpost #44929 of 520527/17/14 at 7:40pmThink I'm done with spring purchases. There was a great green smoke (green tinged grey) seer sucker blazer from Lemaire at maas and stacks but sadly size 3 fit me really weird.. tight in upper arm, armholes shoulders are weird with a slightly boxy body.
Dries Van Noten Suit/shirt at tailors.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #44930 of 520527/17/14 at 7:51pmpost #44931 of 520527/17/14 at 8:04pmpost #44932 of 520527/17/14 at 8:29pmpost #44933 of 520527/17/14 at 10:47pmpost #44934 of 520527/17/14 at 11:31pmpost #44935 of 520527/17/14 at 11:43pmpost #44936 of 520527/18/14 at 11:20ampost #44937 of 520527/18/14 at 11:26ampost #44938 of 520527/18/14 at 11:49ampost #44939 of 520527/18/14 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hirsh
Yesterday ordered custom Japanese Selvedge Charocoal grey/black weft jeans with gunmetal hardware...
Biker jeans due today!
Boyfriend buying me light wash jeans on payday
Have my eye on a pair of black jeans..which I know I'll buy!
This will bring me to 12 pairs, then denim ban!!!
Biker jeans arrived
Have ordered all the other jeans, so total will be 12 and denim ban, but not decided for how long, as I love and live in jeans..
Here are my new Stone Bleach 13oz Kurabo jeans, first wearing them today!post #44940 of 520527/18/14 at 6:42pm
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1403 Active Users (246 Members and 1157 Guests)
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 47 seconds ago
- › BRAND NEW EPAULET BY LUIGI BIANCHI MANTOVA VITTORIO LORO PIANA... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Vintage Clothing and Accessories Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding