Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2996post #44926 of 498397/17/14 at 4:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44927 of 498397/17/14 at 6:10pmHad some Moneyoox available....
I think some commented in WAYWT this jacket was not suited for my shoulders, but I enjoy wearing my green one a lot.
Also picked up some SS15 CL...
Think I'm good for now sans new tees from AA. @Nicelynice was right about those Tri-Blend tees sized up 1. I also like the lloose crew. Going to wait it out for another 30% code...or anyone know if you can still purchase at wholesale prices?
Also going to get some trousers altered.
Also doing some cleaning up and gathered some old Uniqlo lambswool sweaters and Everlane tees for donation. In with the new, out with the old...post #44928 of 498397/17/14 at 6:37pmpost #44929 of 498397/17/14 at 7:40pmThink I'm done with spring purchases. There was a great green smoke (green tinged grey) seer sucker blazer from Lemaire at maas and stacks but sadly size 3 fit me really weird.. tight in upper arm, armholes shoulders are weird with a slightly boxy body.
Dries Van Noten Suit/shirt at tailors.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #44930 of 498397/17/14 at 7:51pmpost #44931 of 498397/17/14 at 8:04pmpost #44932 of 498397/17/14 at 8:29pmpost #44933 of 498397/17/14 at 10:47pmpost #44934 of 498397/17/14 at 11:31pmpost #44935 of 498397/17/14 at 11:43pmpost #44936 of 498397/18/14 at 11:20ampost #44937 of 498397/18/14 at 11:26ampost #44938 of 498397/18/14 at 11:49ampost #44939 of 498397/18/14 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hirsh
Yesterday ordered custom Japanese Selvedge Charocoal grey/black weft jeans with gunmetal hardware...
Biker jeans due today!
Boyfriend buying me light wash jeans on payday
Have my eye on a pair of black jeans..which I know I'll buy!
This will bring me to 12 pairs, then denim ban!!!
Biker jeans arrived
Have ordered all the other jeans, so total will be 12 and denim ban, but not decided for how long, as I love and live in jeans..
Here are my new Stone Bleach 13oz Kurabo jeans, first wearing them today!
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1797 Active Users (415 Members and 1382 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 45 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Car Buying and Maintaining 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin... 4 minutes ago
- › Netflix instant movie suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help me get the modern mobster look 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015