Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 9:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2996post #44926 of 483667/17/14 at 4:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44927 of 483667/17/14 at 6:10pmHad some Moneyoox available....
I think some commented in WAYWT this jacket was not suited for my shoulders, but I enjoy wearing my green one a lot.
Also picked up some SS15 CL...
Think I'm good for now sans new tees from AA. @Nicelynice was right about those Tri-Blend tees sized up 1. I also like the lloose crew. Going to wait it out for another 30% code...or anyone know if you can still purchase at wholesale prices?
Also going to get some trousers altered.
Also doing some cleaning up and gathered some old Uniqlo lambswool sweaters and Everlane tees for donation. In with the new, out with the old...post #44928 of 483667/17/14 at 6:37pmpost #44929 of 483667/17/14 at 7:40pmThink I'm done with spring purchases. There was a great green smoke (green tinged grey) seer sucker blazer from Lemaire at maas and stacks but sadly size 3 fit me really weird.. tight in upper arm, armholes shoulders are weird with a slightly boxy body.
Dries Van Noten Suit/shirt at tailors.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #44930 of 483667/17/14 at 7:51pmpost #44931 of 483667/17/14 at 8:04pmpost #44932 of 483667/17/14 at 8:29pmpost #44933 of 483667/17/14 at 10:47pmpost #44934 of 483667/17/14 at 11:31pmpost #44935 of 483667/17/14 at 11:43pmpost #44936 of 483667/18/14 at 11:20ampost #44937 of 483667/18/14 at 11:26ampost #44938 of 483667/18/14 at 11:49ampost #44939 of 483667/18/14 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hirsh
Yesterday ordered custom Japanese Selvedge Charocoal grey/black weft jeans with gunmetal hardware...
Biker jeans due today!
Boyfriend buying me light wash jeans on payday
Have my eye on a pair of black jeans..which I know I'll buy!
This will bring me to 12 pairs, then denim ban!!!
Biker jeans arrived
Have ordered all the other jeans, so total will be 12 and denim ban, but not decided for how long, as I love and live in jeans..
Here are my new Stone Bleach 13oz Kurabo jeans, first wearing them today!
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
Currently, there are 869 Active Users (150 Members and 719 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 21 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 29 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 38 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 38 minutes ago
- › Do you know, Trapper Joes ? 38 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 40 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...