Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:38 am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2996post #44926 of 486447/17/14 at 4:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44927 of 486447/17/14 at 6:10pmHad some Moneyoox available....
I think some commented in WAYWT this jacket was not suited for my shoulders, but I enjoy wearing my green one a lot.
Also picked up some SS15 CL...
Think I'm good for now sans new tees from AA. @Nicelynice was right about those Tri-Blend tees sized up 1. I also like the lloose crew. Going to wait it out for another 30% code...or anyone know if you can still purchase at wholesale prices?
Also going to get some trousers altered.
Also doing some cleaning up and gathered some old Uniqlo lambswool sweaters and Everlane tees for donation. In with the new, out with the old...post #44928 of 486447/17/14 at 6:37pmpost #44929 of 486447/17/14 at 7:40pmThink I'm done with spring purchases. There was a great green smoke (green tinged grey) seer sucker blazer from Lemaire at maas and stacks but sadly size 3 fit me really weird.. tight in upper arm, armholes shoulders are weird with a slightly boxy body.
Dries Van Noten Suit/shirt at tailors.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #44930 of 486447/17/14 at 7:51pmpost #44931 of 486447/17/14 at 8:04pmpost #44932 of 486447/17/14 at 8:29pmpost #44933 of 486447/17/14 at 10:47pmpost #44934 of 486447/17/14 at 11:31pmpost #44935 of 486447/17/14 at 11:43pmpost #44936 of 486447/18/14 at 11:20ampost #44937 of 486447/18/14 at 11:26ampost #44938 of 486447/18/14 at 11:49ampost #44939 of 486447/18/14 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hirsh
Yesterday ordered custom Japanese Selvedge Charocoal grey/black weft jeans with gunmetal hardware...
Biker jeans due today!
Boyfriend buying me light wash jeans on payday
Have my eye on a pair of black jeans..which I know I'll buy!
This will bring me to 12 pairs, then denim ban!!!
Biker jeans arrived
Have ordered all the other jeans, so total will be 12 and denim ban, but not decided for how long, as I love and live in jeans..
Here are my new Stone Bleach 13oz Kurabo jeans, first wearing them today!
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
Currently, there are 1671 Active Users (410 Members and 1261 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Duck Canvas Advice/Forum 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Star Trek into Darkness (2013) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 4 minutes ago
- › Quality mens shoes under $500 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan