I actually returned this last week. Not really sure what it was but something just didn't feel right for me. Shame as fabric is gorgeous and really lightweight. Will be good in the summer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 11/30/16 at 9:18am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/30/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2887post #43291 of 535044/14/14 at 12:02ampost #43292 of 535044/14/14 at 12:27amQuote:
Ahh I noticed the small disappeared from The Bureau and then later reappeared - was that what you got? I went with a medium (and I'm a bit smaller than you) so will see how that turns out. My only previous experience with PO was a shirt I tried on at the garbstore that actually fit me pretty well so I'm hoping it might work.post #43293 of 535044/14/14 at 1:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
Ahh I noticed the small disappeared from The Bureau and then later reappeared - was that what you got? I went with a medium (and I'm a bit smaller than you) so will see how that turns out. My only previous experience with PO was a shirt I tried on at the garbstore that actually fit me pretty well so I'm hoping it might work.
No, I had the large. It actually fitted me pretty well but it sat on a hanger in my room for a week and I kept going back and forth over whether I'd keep it or not and in the end of just figured that if I have to think this much over it, I don't love it and I'd rather grab something else.post #43294 of 535044/14/14 at 2:08ampost #43295 of 535044/14/14 at 3:45ampost #43296 of 535044/14/14 at 5:15ampost #43297 of 535044/14/14 at 5:49ampost #43298 of 535044/14/14 at 5:51ampost #43299 of 535044/14/14 at 6:15amQuote:
Cut-offs should always show the pockets hanging out of the hem.
I think the texture is the best part.post #43300 of 535044/14/14 at 8:01ampost #43301 of 535044/14/14 at 8:35ampost #43302 of 535044/14/14 at 8:40ampost #43303 of 535044/14/14 at 9:52ampost #43304 of 535044/14/14 at 10:11ampost #43305 of 535044/14/14 at 12:38pmFabric Brand denim arrived. The denim itself is really nice and soft, the wash is awesome and the 34" inseam seems pretty perfect for me at 6'2" (stacked or 1 small cuff work).
But I'm worried they are too tight in the thigh for me. These would definitely be the tightest pants I own (denim or otherwise) and the fact they are pre distressed has me worried about how much stretch is left in it. If I could get half an inch in the thigh I'd be good, but if I get my squat back in the 500's for reps I'll be in trouble again.
I dunno where else to post this, maybe I'll start a "should I keep or return?" Thread to accompany this. They look good ok though, just right in the thigh. Pics below.
Also has a weird stain on the right knee that doesn't really fit with the rest of the wash, can't tell if it's meant to be there or not.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 second ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 27 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 30 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 37 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 41 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...