I actually returned this last week. Not really sure what it was but something just didn't feel right for me. Shame as fabric is gorgeous and really lightweight. Will be good in the summer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2887post #43291 of 511264/14/14 at 12:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43292 of 511264/14/14 at 12:27amQuote:
Ahh I noticed the small disappeared from The Bureau and then later reappeared - was that what you got? I went with a medium (and I'm a bit smaller than you) so will see how that turns out. My only previous experience with PO was a shirt I tried on at the garbstore that actually fit me pretty well so I'm hoping it might work.post #43293 of 511264/14/14 at 1:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
Ahh I noticed the small disappeared from The Bureau and then later reappeared - was that what you got? I went with a medium (and I'm a bit smaller than you) so will see how that turns out. My only previous experience with PO was a shirt I tried on at the garbstore that actually fit me pretty well so I'm hoping it might work.
No, I had the large. It actually fitted me pretty well but it sat on a hanger in my room for a week and I kept going back and forth over whether I'd keep it or not and in the end of just figured that if I have to think this much over it, I don't love it and I'd rather grab something else.post #43294 of 511264/14/14 at 2:08ampost #43295 of 511264/14/14 at 3:45ampost #43296 of 511264/14/14 at 5:15ampost #43297 of 511264/14/14 at 5:49ampost #43298 of 511264/14/14 at 5:51ampost #43299 of 511264/14/14 at 6:15amQuote:
Cut-offs should always show the pockets hanging out of the hem.
I think the texture is the best part.post #43300 of 511264/14/14 at 8:01ampost #43301 of 511264/14/14 at 8:35ampost #43302 of 511264/14/14 at 8:40ampost #43303 of 511264/14/14 at 9:52ampost #43304 of 511264/14/14 at 10:11ampost #43305 of 511264/14/14 at 12:38pmFabric Brand denim arrived. The denim itself is really nice and soft, the wash is awesome and the 34" inseam seems pretty perfect for me at 6'2" (stacked or 1 small cuff work).
But I'm worried they are too tight in the thigh for me. These would definitely be the tightest pants I own (denim or otherwise) and the fact they are pre distressed has me worried about how much stretch is left in it. If I could get half an inch in the thigh I'd be good, but if I get my squat back in the 500's for reps I'll be in trouble again.
I dunno where else to post this, maybe I'll start a "should I keep or return?" Thread to accompany this. They look good ok though, just right in the thigh. Pics below.
Also has a weird stain on the right knee that doesn't really fit with the rest of the wash, can't tell if it's meant to be there or not.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › LEMAIRE 41 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...