I actually returned this last week. Not really sure what it was but something just didn't feel right for me. Shame as fabric is gorgeous and really lightweight. Will be good in the summer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 9/2/14 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleFourm eBay Round Up - Week of September 14 Last post on 9/14/14 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2887post #43291 of 457994/14/14 at 12:02am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #43292 of 457994/14/14 at 12:27amQuote:
Ahh I noticed the small disappeared from The Bureau and then later reappeared - was that what you got? I went with a medium (and I'm a bit smaller than you) so will see how that turns out. My only previous experience with PO was a shirt I tried on at the garbstore that actually fit me pretty well so I'm hoping it might work.post #43293 of 457994/14/14 at 1:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
Ahh I noticed the small disappeared from The Bureau and then later reappeared - was that what you got? I went with a medium (and I'm a bit smaller than you) so will see how that turns out. My only previous experience with PO was a shirt I tried on at the garbstore that actually fit me pretty well so I'm hoping it might work.
No, I had the large. It actually fitted me pretty well but it sat on a hanger in my room for a week and I kept going back and forth over whether I'd keep it or not and in the end of just figured that if I have to think this much over it, I don't love it and I'd rather grab something else.post #43294 of 457994/14/14 at 2:08ampost #43295 of 457994/14/14 at 3:45ampost #43296 of 457994/14/14 at 5:15ampost #43297 of 457994/14/14 at 5:49ampost #43298 of 457994/14/14 at 5:51ampost #43299 of 457994/14/14 at 6:15amQuote:
Cut-offs should always show the pockets hanging out of the hem.
I think the texture is the best part.post #43300 of 457994/14/14 at 8:01ampost #43301 of 457994/14/14 at 8:35ampost #43302 of 457994/14/14 at 8:40ampost #43303 of 457994/14/14 at 9:52ampost #43304 of 457994/14/14 at 10:11ampost #43305 of 457994/14/14 at 12:38pmFabric Brand denim arrived. The denim itself is really nice and soft, the wash is awesome and the 34" inseam seems pretty perfect for me at 6'2" (stacked or 1 small cuff work).
But I'm worried they are too tight in the thigh for me. These would definitely be the tightest pants I own (denim or otherwise) and the fact they are pre distressed has me worried about how much stretch is left in it. If I could get half an inch in the thigh I'd be good, but if I get my squat back in the 500's for reps I'll be in trouble again.
I dunno where else to post this, maybe I'll start a "should I keep or return?" Thread to accompany this. They look good ok though, just right in the thigh. Pics below.
Also has a weird stain on the right knee that doesn't really fit with the rest of the wash, can't tell if it's meant to be there or not.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Viberg Boots 41 seconds ago
- › Eton Shirts, Size 16 and one 15.5 All Brand New MSRP 260 Red... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 3 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)