I actually returned this last week. Not really sure what it was but something just didn't feel right for me. Shame as fabric is gorgeous and really lightweight. Will be good in the summer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2887post #43291 of 496594/14/14 at 12:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43292 of 496594/14/14 at 12:27amQuote:
Ahh I noticed the small disappeared from The Bureau and then later reappeared - was that what you got? I went with a medium (and I'm a bit smaller than you) so will see how that turns out. My only previous experience with PO was a shirt I tried on at the garbstore that actually fit me pretty well so I'm hoping it might work.post #43293 of 496594/14/14 at 1:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
Ahh I noticed the small disappeared from The Bureau and then later reappeared - was that what you got? I went with a medium (and I'm a bit smaller than you) so will see how that turns out. My only previous experience with PO was a shirt I tried on at the garbstore that actually fit me pretty well so I'm hoping it might work.
No, I had the large. It actually fitted me pretty well but it sat on a hanger in my room for a week and I kept going back and forth over whether I'd keep it or not and in the end of just figured that if I have to think this much over it, I don't love it and I'd rather grab something else.post #43294 of 496594/14/14 at 2:08ampost #43295 of 496594/14/14 at 3:45ampost #43296 of 496594/14/14 at 5:15ampost #43297 of 496594/14/14 at 5:49ampost #43298 of 496594/14/14 at 5:51ampost #43299 of 496594/14/14 at 6:15amQuote:
Cut-offs should always show the pockets hanging out of the hem.
I think the texture is the best part.post #43300 of 496594/14/14 at 8:01ampost #43301 of 496594/14/14 at 8:35ampost #43302 of 496594/14/14 at 8:40ampost #43303 of 496594/14/14 at 9:52ampost #43304 of 496594/14/14 at 10:11ampost #43305 of 496594/14/14 at 12:38pmFabric Brand denim arrived. The denim itself is really nice and soft, the wash is awesome and the 34" inseam seems pretty perfect for me at 6'2" (stacked or 1 small cuff work).
But I'm worried they are too tight in the thigh for me. These would definitely be the tightest pants I own (denim or otherwise) and the fact they are pre distressed has me worried about how much stretch is left in it. If I could get half an inch in the thigh I'd be good, but if I get my squat back in the 500's for reps I'll be in trouble again.
I dunno where else to post this, maybe I'll start a "should I keep or return?" Thread to accompany this. They look good ok though, just right in the thigh. Pics below.
Also has a weird stain on the right knee that doesn't really fit with the rest of the wash, can't tell if it's meant to be there or not.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 46 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › deception 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...