On the other hand: http://www.howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2839
Styles mentioned in this thread:
she miraculously recovered within 36 hours of chelation therapy (which wouldn't have helped her case because all mercury is removed from the body within several days). if her symptoms were actually caused by the mercury or the attenuated virus in the vaccine and she did indeed have dystonia (which pretty much all doctors say she didn't unless you're the doctor hired by the anti-vac group) there's no way her brain injuries could've reversed in 36 hours.
Today is a good day.
Acne x3 / CDG / SS
- Acne viscose is the nicest sweater I have handled, the cut is so good.
- Acne adrian sneakers are way nicer then my achilles, remind of a cross between Lanvins and Common Projects.
- CDG split tee is really cool, and I could see a ton of people liking it on here.
- Acne dip dye sweater is a lot nicer then I expected but I expected some slouchy fited dropped shoulder sweater.
- SS miami sweater is very nice, crispy fabric with a great texture.