Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2839
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42572 of 493383/12/14 at 8:30ampost #42573 of 493383/12/14 at 8:36am
she miraculously recovered within 36 hours of chelation therapy (which wouldn't have helped her case because all mercury is removed from the body within several days). if her symptoms were actually caused by the mercury or the attenuated virus in the vaccine and she did indeed have dystonia (which pretty much all doctors say she didn't unless you're the doctor hired by the anti-vac group) there's no way her brain injuries could've reversed in 36 hours.post #42574 of 493383/12/14 at 9:31ampost #42575 of 493383/12/14 at 9:36ampost #42576 of 493383/12/14 at 9:46ampost #42577 of 493383/12/14 at 10:41am
Today is a good day.
Acne x3 / CDG / SS
- Acne viscose is the nicest sweater I have handled, the cut is so good.
- Acne adrian sneakers are way nicer then my achilles, remind of a cross between Lanvins and Common Projects.
- CDG split tee is really cool, and I could see a ton of people liking it on here.
- Acne dip dye sweater is a lot nicer then I expected but I expected some slouchy fited dropped shoulder sweater.
- SS miami sweater is very nice, crispy fabric with a great texture.post #42578 of 493383/12/14 at 10:43ampost #42579 of 493383/12/14 at 10:49ampost #42580 of 493383/12/14 at 10:51ampost #42581 of 493383/12/14 at 10:51ampost #42582 of 493383/12/14 at 10:53ampost #42583 of 493383/12/14 at 10:57ampost #42584 of 493383/12/14 at 11:02am
I wasn't forced per se. we were more bullied into it and union caved/lost arbitration. working in a hospital seems to lose you some freedoms (even if you don't go around sneezing on patients).
I'm suing now because of the ass burgers nowpost #42585 of 493383/12/14 at 11:58amQuote:
My mom works at a hospital (psych ward) and she refused to take the shot and had to wear a mask haha
she's very stubborn and prone to conspiracy theories on occasion
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 30 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 minutes ago
- › ToJ Fishtail S | SS Chandler IV | SS Double Alpaca Jacket IV 14 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...