Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Today
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2839
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42572 of 511393/12/14 at 8:30ampost #42573 of 511393/12/14 at 8:36am
she miraculously recovered within 36 hours of chelation therapy (which wouldn't have helped her case because all mercury is removed from the body within several days). if her symptoms were actually caused by the mercury or the attenuated virus in the vaccine and she did indeed have dystonia (which pretty much all doctors say she didn't unless you're the doctor hired by the anti-vac group) there's no way her brain injuries could've reversed in 36 hours.post #42574 of 511393/12/14 at 9:31ampost #42575 of 511393/12/14 at 9:36ampost #42576 of 511393/12/14 at 9:46ampost #42577 of 511393/12/14 at 10:41am
Today is a good day.
Acne x3 / CDG / SS
- Acne viscose is the nicest sweater I have handled, the cut is so good.
- Acne adrian sneakers are way nicer then my achilles, remind of a cross between Lanvins and Common Projects.
- CDG split tee is really cool, and I could see a ton of people liking it on here.
- Acne dip dye sweater is a lot nicer then I expected but I expected some slouchy fited dropped shoulder sweater.
- SS miami sweater is very nice, crispy fabric with a great texture.post #42578 of 511393/12/14 at 10:43ampost #42579 of 511393/12/14 at 10:49ampost #42580 of 511393/12/14 at 10:51ampost #42581 of 511393/12/14 at 10:51ampost #42582 of 511393/12/14 at 10:53ampost #42583 of 511393/12/14 at 10:57ampost #42584 of 511393/12/14 at 11:02am
I wasn't forced per se. we were more bullied into it and union caved/lost arbitration. working in a hospital seems to lose you some freedoms (even if you don't go around sneezing on patients).
I'm suing now because of the ass burgers nowpost #42585 of 511393/12/14 at 11:58amQuote:
My mom works at a hospital (psych ward) and she refused to take the shot and had to wear a mask haha
she's very stubborn and prone to conspiracy theories on occasion
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA 100% Navy soft construction sport coat 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Lightly Worn ISAIA dark green & navy quilted coat 40US/50EU [M] 22 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA Shirts Sizes 15.75/40, 16/41, 16.5/42 - More Added 1/24 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...