Only people that use specialized denim sewing machines. I got multiple pairs done there and they do fantastic work, there sewing is like rope! ...compared to a tailor or denim therapy in NY. They are also very quick.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2764post #41446 of 511971/24/14 at 12:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41447 of 511971/24/14 at 3:10pmpost #41448 of 511971/24/14 at 3:11pmQuote:
Yeah I might send the Momotaro's there with another pair of jeans to copy the pattern of.post #41449 of 511971/24/14 at 3:14pmpost #41450 of 511971/24/14 at 10:11pmQuote:
How do they taper the jean? I was thinking about getting a pair of warehouse 660s and getting them alteredpost #41451 of 511971/25/14 at 7:55ampost #41452 of 511971/25/14 at 8:07ampost #41453 of 511971/25/14 at 9:27amQuote:
... or from the busted outseam. Doing the inseam is way more expensive and only necessary if you care about the width of the outseam for cuffing.post #41454 of 511971/25/14 at 9:51ampost #41455 of 511971/25/14 at 9:51ampost #41456 of 511971/25/14 at 10:12ampost #41457 of 511971/25/14 at 10:15amQuote:
they do this in korea. it's a really fucking scary thought that girls actually do this shit.post #41458 of 511971/25/14 at 10:16ampost #41459 of 511971/25/14 at 10:39ampost #41460 of 511971/25/14 at 12:30pm
Visvim milk carton arrivedSpoiler! (Click to show)theres no milk
FBTs came in and they fit perfectly! One day my sizing luck with buying garments will run out. For sizing reference my foot measures 10.75" and I wear 11US and got a 10.5 in these. The Kudu suede feels exactly like a puppy's ears, so ridiculously soft. The color is sand and the sand in the Kudu is way different from the sand suede I seen in NY, it an exact mixture of there Light Brown, and Sand which is awesome because I was stuck between sand and light brown. Now for this shitty weather to pass so I could actually wear them.
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 47 seconds ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 59 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 13 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 14 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 16 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 21 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 22 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?