Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of November 2 Last post on 11/2/14 at 7:52am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2763post #41431 of 465941/23/14 at 4:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41432 of 465941/23/14 at 7:29pmpost #41433 of 465941/23/14 at 8:11pmpost #41434 of 465941/23/14 at 8:36pm
I just received my first Barena blazer yesterday (Slanega) and it's very nice.
I'd say it fits me perfectly however if I was any bigger, I think it'd be getting a bit too small - I bought the 50.
That said, I don't think there's a rule with Barena as some styles fit larger/smaller from what i've read.
I take a 38/M in most things with a relaxed/regular cut, however if the item is super slim i'd take a 50 and chop the sleeves.
I do think however that I could go a Barena 52 and chop sleeves and it'd fit nicely too, albeit a little more relaxed.
The Slanega is quite stretchy and so it accommodates well IMO. Don't think you can really go wrong TTS or a size up.post #41435 of 465941/23/14 at 9:05pmQuote:
Yep! I'm normally a 42/52 and it fits me exactly like I wanted it to. Keep in mind that it probably fits a bit bigger than your standard 42 though. I'm really impressed by it, and I definitely plan on adding more Barena to my wardrobe soon.
Speaking of... if anyone has the grey or green long cardigan in a large that they're willing to depart with please let me know!post #41436 of 465941/24/14 at 5:42ampost #41437 of 465941/24/14 at 6:37ampost #41438 of 465941/24/14 at 7:45ampost #41439 of 465941/24/14 at 9:12ampost #41440 of 465941/24/14 at 9:28ampost #41441 of 465941/24/14 at 9:55ampost #41442 of 465941/24/14 at 10:03ampost #41443 of 465941/24/14 at 10:15ampost #41444 of 465941/24/14 at 10:20am
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 20 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Paul Parkman Shoes? 9 minutes ago
- › Paul Parkman Shoes? 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 20 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...