Just don't go around telling any new mothers that hauling concrete to the dumpster is harder than giving birth.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2761post #41401 of 496751/22/14 at 7:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41402 of 496751/22/14 at 7:12pmi graduated college, couldn't find a job anywhere in my city that involved my "field". ended up getting a summer job at a car dealership, stuck around and now i make way more money then i probably ever would have with a career in my field. only downside is that i work crazy hours and have to live with the shame of being a used car salesman.
i kind of get a kick out of the fact that i make a shit ton of money for my age and don't have to take my life serious at the moment. plus, who wouldn't want to buy a car from a salesman decked out in margiela and the likes of philip lim/etc.? i couldn't see myself doing this for years to come, but i guess the point i'm trying to make is that sometimes finding something to tie you over until you find an entry level position somewhere in your career choice, isn't so bad. you can even learn/better yourself from it.
Edited by clark kent - 1/22/14 at 8:29pmpost #41403 of 496751/22/14 at 8:14pmpost #41404 of 496751/22/14 at 8:18pmpost #41405 of 496751/22/14 at 8:19pmpost #41406 of 496751/22/14 at 8:27pmpost #41407 of 496751/22/14 at 8:46pmpost #41408 of 496751/22/14 at 8:48pmpost #41409 of 496751/22/14 at 8:50pmpost #41410 of 496751/22/14 at 9:00pmpost #41411 of 496751/22/14 at 9:12pmI'm looking for some cotton alternative to denim. Not necessarily biker or cargo pants, but some kind of pocket or hardware down the leg would be cool. Mainly looking for something sort of structured (not sweats or joggers) that is versatile and low-maintenance, i.e. can be thrown over the back of a chair over and over again without having to be laundered or ironed.post #41412 of 496751/22/14 at 9:27pmpost #41413 of 496751/22/14 at 9:58pmQuote:
With a few alterations this makes a perfect Craigslist Adpost #41414 of 496751/22/14 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
I'm looking for some cotton alternative to denim. Not necessarily biker or cargo pants, but some kind of pocket or hardware down the leg would be cool. Mainly looking for something sort of structured (not sweats or joggers) that is versatile and low-maintenance, i.e. can be thrown over the back of a chair over and over again without having to be laundered or ironed.
Very hard to find anything as practical, durable, and always fashionable as denim!
Helmut Lang moleskins sound comfy though..
I used to have a white Helmut Land white shirt that I wore until it collapsed- one of the best fitting shirts iVe ever owned!
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1101 Active Users (198 Members and 903 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 19 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 9 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...