Just don't go around telling any new mothers that hauling concrete to the dumpster is harder than giving birth.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 9:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of November 2 Last post on 11/2/14 at 7:52am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2761post #41401 of 465941/22/14 at 7:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41402 of 465941/22/14 at 7:12pmi graduated college, couldn't find a job anywhere in my city that involved my "field". ended up getting a summer job at a car dealership, stuck around and now i make way more money then i probably ever would have with a career in my field. only downside is that i work crazy hours and have to live with the shame of being a used car salesman.
i kind of get a kick out of the fact that i make a shit ton of money for my age and don't have to take my life serious at the moment. plus, who wouldn't want to buy a car from a salesman decked out in margiela and the likes of philip lim/etc.? i couldn't see myself doing this for years to come, but i guess the point i'm trying to make is that sometimes finding something to tie you over until you find an entry level position somewhere in your career choice, isn't so bad. you can even learn/better yourself from it.
Edited by clark kent - 1/22/14 at 8:29pmpost #41403 of 465941/22/14 at 8:14pmpost #41404 of 465941/22/14 at 8:18pmpost #41405 of 465941/22/14 at 8:19pmpost #41406 of 465941/22/14 at 8:27pmpost #41407 of 465941/22/14 at 8:46pmpost #41408 of 465941/22/14 at 8:48pmpost #41409 of 465941/22/14 at 8:50pmpost #41410 of 465941/22/14 at 9:00pmpost #41411 of 465941/22/14 at 9:12pmI'm looking for some cotton alternative to denim. Not necessarily biker or cargo pants, but some kind of pocket or hardware down the leg would be cool. Mainly looking for something sort of structured (not sweats or joggers) that is versatile and low-maintenance, i.e. can be thrown over the back of a chair over and over again without having to be laundered or ironed.post #41412 of 465941/22/14 at 9:27pmpost #41413 of 465941/22/14 at 9:58pmQuote:
With a few alterations this makes a perfect Craigslist Adpost #41414 of 465941/22/14 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
I'm looking for some cotton alternative to denim. Not necessarily biker or cargo pants, but some kind of pocket or hardware down the leg would be cool. Mainly looking for something sort of structured (not sweats or joggers) that is versatile and low-maintenance, i.e. can be thrown over the back of a chair over and over again without having to be laundered or ironed.
Very hard to find anything as practical, durable, and always fashionable as denim!
Helmut Lang moleskins sound comfy though..
I used to have a white Helmut Land white shirt that I wore until it collapsed- one of the best fitting shirts iVe ever owned!
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
Currently, there are 1101 Active Users (193 Members and 908 Guests)
- › This ToJ Will Arrive While You're Still Alive - The Amazing ToJ... 2 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 11 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 26 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 27 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 29 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...