Just don't go around telling any new mothers that hauling concrete to the dumpster is harder than giving birth.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 1:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2761post #41401 of 493541/22/14 at 7:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41402 of 493541/22/14 at 7:12pmi graduated college, couldn't find a job anywhere in my city that involved my "field". ended up getting a summer job at a car dealership, stuck around and now i make way more money then i probably ever would have with a career in my field. only downside is that i work crazy hours and have to live with the shame of being a used car salesman.
i kind of get a kick out of the fact that i make a shit ton of money for my age and don't have to take my life serious at the moment. plus, who wouldn't want to buy a car from a salesman decked out in margiela and the likes of philip lim/etc.? i couldn't see myself doing this for years to come, but i guess the point i'm trying to make is that sometimes finding something to tie you over until you find an entry level position somewhere in your career choice, isn't so bad. you can even learn/better yourself from it.
Edited by clark kent - 1/22/14 at 8:29pmpost #41403 of 493541/22/14 at 8:14pmpost #41404 of 493541/22/14 at 8:18pmpost #41405 of 493541/22/14 at 8:19pmpost #41406 of 493541/22/14 at 8:27pmpost #41407 of 493541/22/14 at 8:46pmpost #41408 of 493541/22/14 at 8:48pmpost #41409 of 493541/22/14 at 8:50pmpost #41410 of 493541/22/14 at 9:00pmpost #41411 of 493541/22/14 at 9:12pmI'm looking for some cotton alternative to denim. Not necessarily biker or cargo pants, but some kind of pocket or hardware down the leg would be cool. Mainly looking for something sort of structured (not sweats or joggers) that is versatile and low-maintenance, i.e. can be thrown over the back of a chair over and over again without having to be laundered or ironed.post #41412 of 493541/22/14 at 9:27pmpost #41413 of 493541/22/14 at 9:58pmQuote:
With a few alterations this makes a perfect Craigslist Adpost #41414 of 493541/22/14 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
I'm looking for some cotton alternative to denim. Not necessarily biker or cargo pants, but some kind of pocket or hardware down the leg would be cool. Mainly looking for something sort of structured (not sweats or joggers) that is versatile and low-maintenance, i.e. can be thrown over the back of a chair over and over again without having to be laundered or ironed.
Very hard to find anything as practical, durable, and always fashionable as denim!
Helmut Lang moleskins sound comfy though..
I used to have a white Helmut Land white shirt that I wore until it collapsed- one of the best fitting shirts iVe ever owned!
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
Currently, there are 952 Active Users (160 Members and 792 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 42 seconds ago
- › B.Nelson does a great job 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 7 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...