Just don't go around telling any new mothers that hauling concrete to the dumpster is harder than giving birth.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Yesterday
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2761post #41401 of 511471/22/14 at 7:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41402 of 511471/22/14 at 7:12pmi graduated college, couldn't find a job anywhere in my city that involved my "field". ended up getting a summer job at a car dealership, stuck around and now i make way more money then i probably ever would have with a career in my field. only downside is that i work crazy hours and have to live with the shame of being a used car salesman.
i kind of get a kick out of the fact that i make a shit ton of money for my age and don't have to take my life serious at the moment. plus, who wouldn't want to buy a car from a salesman decked out in margiela and the likes of philip lim/etc.? i couldn't see myself doing this for years to come, but i guess the point i'm trying to make is that sometimes finding something to tie you over until you find an entry level position somewhere in your career choice, isn't so bad. you can even learn/better yourself from it.
Edited by clark kent - 1/22/14 at 8:29pmpost #41403 of 511471/22/14 at 8:14pmpost #41404 of 511471/22/14 at 8:18pmpost #41405 of 511471/22/14 at 8:19pmpost #41406 of 511471/22/14 at 8:27pmpost #41407 of 511471/22/14 at 8:46pmpost #41408 of 511471/22/14 at 8:48pmpost #41409 of 511471/22/14 at 8:50pmpost #41410 of 511471/22/14 at 9:00pmpost #41411 of 511471/22/14 at 9:12pmI'm looking for some cotton alternative to denim. Not necessarily biker or cargo pants, but some kind of pocket or hardware down the leg would be cool. Mainly looking for something sort of structured (not sweats or joggers) that is versatile and low-maintenance, i.e. can be thrown over the back of a chair over and over again without having to be laundered or ironed.post #41412 of 511471/22/14 at 9:27pmpost #41413 of 511471/22/14 at 9:58pmQuote:
With a few alterations this makes a perfect Craigslist Adpost #41414 of 511471/22/14 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
I'm looking for some cotton alternative to denim. Not necessarily biker or cargo pants, but some kind of pocket or hardware down the leg would be cool. Mainly looking for something sort of structured (not sweats or joggers) that is versatile and low-maintenance, i.e. can be thrown over the back of a chair over and over again without having to be laundered or ironed.
Very hard to find anything as practical, durable, and always fashionable as denim!
Helmut Lang moleskins sound comfy though..
I used to have a white Helmut Land white shirt that I wore until it collapsed- one of the best fitting shirts iVe ever owned!
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1610 Active Users (418 Members and 1192 Guests)
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Is Will and "A Suitable Wardrobe" Still in Business? 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1