I don't care if synth or dles ends up keeping it (I figure synth will get more use of it, but then again he already has a shearling-jacket), as long as either of you post some cool fitpics
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2759post #41371 of 511641/21/14 at 2:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41372 of 511641/21/14 at 3:06pmQuote:
fit pics soon, probably this weekend.
yeah Synth would probably wear it better because reasons but I will make a go of it. It is seriously pimp.
It looks just as good when worn regular or reversed, which is kind of rare. I see a lot of reversible jackets that you would really only wear one way, because the reverse side is just okay.
will do! first in line.post #41373 of 511641/21/14 at 4:17pmpost #41374 of 511641/21/14 at 4:55pmpost #41375 of 511641/21/14 at 5:39pmpost #41376 of 511641/21/14 at 5:50pmpost #41377 of 511641/21/14 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
Have to say that I was originally gonna pick up the pink version of that patchwork shirt but penances fit from 2-3 months back changed my mind. Really happy about that now.
Didn't really like the jeans if I'm honest. Plus I've bought a ton of denim over the last couple of years that I don't need anymore for the minute.
I don't "need" jeans either - I just want them!post #41378 of 511641/21/14 at 10:28pmpost #41379 of 511641/22/14 at 2:05amQuote:
Good to hear, part of me wanted to buy it with the same mindset you have, but in the end I'd probably wear it once or twice and then just admire it the rest of the time. Regardless, glad it went to a good home, unbelievable deal...post #41380 of 511641/22/14 at 2:41ampicked up a margaret howell cable from inventory last week. makes a great student beater. 70wool/30cashmere it's actually a real sweater
and plus bonus hey inventory is a real definitive b&m: walk in there first thing that happens is buddy comes over and offers to take your coat to a hanger while you perusepost #41381 of 511641/22/14 at 3:49ampost #41382 of 511641/22/14 at 4:10ampost #41383 of 511641/22/14 at 4:46ampost #41384 of 511641/22/14 at 9:18am
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 959 Active Users (146 Members and 813 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 30 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Cigars 13 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...