Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2756
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41327 of 496451/19/14 at 5:03ampost #41328 of 496451/19/14 at 5:25ampost #41329 of 496451/19/14 at 9:54ampost #41330 of 496451/19/14 at 10:28ampost #41331 of 496451/19/14 at 10:53ampost #41332 of 496451/19/14 at 11:20ampost #41333 of 496451/19/14 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
Over the last month or 2.
Another EG C-1 vest as a man needs at least 2 of these right? Well, maybe. Might let the other one go.
RRL polka dot work jacket
RRL herringbone quilted over shirt
2 EG Shirts
Raf pebble grain derbies
I should really post my thoughts in that retrospective thread but I feel that I have the basics down and want to try a few more adventurous pieces. The Junya trousers scare the hell out of me to be honest due to the fact they're cropped. I'm not entirely sure they'll work for me but I thought he totally nailed the patchwork stuff this season. Looking at them again is making regret not picking up the patchwork overcoat that DSM had on sale last weekend.
Wow, you picked up some great stuff!
Enjoy wearing ii!
Why didn't you also kop the Junya patchwork jeans that Junya put out this season!
Can't wait for my next Japanese jeans next January when the "no jeans" ban is lifted
Love your colour/style choices!!!post #41334 of 496451/19/14 at 8:44pmpost #41335 of 496451/19/14 at 9:49pmpost #41336 of 496451/19/14 at 9:56pmpost #41337 of 496451/19/14 at 11:43pmQuote:
Seriously, I can't imagine anything overtly offense about it at the very least. My gf even said it wasn't bad sipping it straight, and she hates bourbon and hates sipping liquorspost #41338 of 496451/20/14 at 12:45ampost #41339 of 496451/20/14 at 2:22am
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1233 Active Users (265 Members and 968 Guests)
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Advice on new CPs 15 minutes ago
- › 2 or 3 button polos? 19 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...