Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2756
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41327 of 511271/19/14 at 5:03ampost #41328 of 511271/19/14 at 5:25ampost #41329 of 511271/19/14 at 9:54ampost #41330 of 511271/19/14 at 10:28ampost #41331 of 511271/19/14 at 10:53ampost #41332 of 511271/19/14 at 11:20ampost #41333 of 511271/19/14 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
Over the last month or 2.
Another EG C-1 vest as a man needs at least 2 of these right? Well, maybe. Might let the other one go.
RRL polka dot work jacket
RRL herringbone quilted over shirt
2 EG Shirts
Raf pebble grain derbies
I should really post my thoughts in that retrospective thread but I feel that I have the basics down and want to try a few more adventurous pieces. The Junya trousers scare the hell out of me to be honest due to the fact they're cropped. I'm not entirely sure they'll work for me but I thought he totally nailed the patchwork stuff this season. Looking at them again is making regret not picking up the patchwork overcoat that DSM had on sale last weekend.
Wow, you picked up some great stuff!
Enjoy wearing ii!
Why didn't you also kop the Junya patchwork jeans that Junya put out this season!
Can't wait for my next Japanese jeans next January when the "no jeans" ban is lifted
Love your colour/style choices!!!post #41334 of 511271/19/14 at 8:44pmpost #41335 of 511271/19/14 at 9:49pmpost #41336 of 511271/19/14 at 9:56pmpost #41337 of 511271/19/14 at 11:43pmQuote:
Seriously, I can't imagine anything overtly offense about it at the very least. My gf even said it wasn't bad sipping it straight, and she hates bourbon and hates sipping liquorspost #41338 of 511271/20/14 at 12:45ampost #41339 of 511271/20/14 at 2:22am
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Currently, there are 1627 Active Users (392 Members and 1235 Guests)
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read just now
- › Best Tailor in Chicago for Alterations? 26 seconds ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › My first bespoke experience begins - Cleverley 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...