or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2695

post #40411 of 45902
all middle-agedness aside, i fucking love my infinti. 6 speed with short throw shifter, straight back exhaust with high flow cats, cold air intake, plenum spacer, MREV manifold. pushing 350 hp in a "luxury" car without looking like a ricer.
post #40412 of 45902
just added another dumshit in a flyover state who thinks he knows dick to my block list
post #40413 of 45902
Enough car talk!
post #40414 of 45902

woo Fycus that EG blazer is nuts.  so much potential!

post #40415 of 45902
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark kent View Post

all middle-agedness aside, i fucking love my infinti. 6 speed with short throw shifter, straight back exhaust with high flow cats, cold air intake, plenum spacer, MREV manifold. pushing 350 hp in a "luxury" car without looking like a ricer.

I appreciate you putting luxury in quotes--I feel the same way about infinitis. interiors are shit
post #40416 of 45902
I bought these
http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/yan0114013blk#content

you should too, they are perfect
fit 1/2 size large
post #40417 of 45902
Damn Fycus... dat blazer..
post #40418 of 45902
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

I bought these
http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/yan0114013blk#content

you should too, they are perfect
fit 1/2 size large

 

Those Yang Li laceups are fucking dope.

post #40419 of 45902
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

just added another dumshit in a flyover state who thinks he knows dick to my block list

Come on don't be so harsh, noone knows dick like you know dick.
post #40420 of 45902
hey what's up fag66 i see you've ventured out of the asian tranny thread good for you!
post #40421 of 45902

Jet goes in with the neg kino escalate.

How will Fang66 respond?

post #40422 of 45902

Bought a pair of Alden Side Zips?:confused:

-Can not find any info on them, the Alden thread zombies just keep talking about shell cordovan and office life.

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #40423 of 45902

What info are you looking for?

post #40424 of 45902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isachenko View Post
 

What info are you looking for?

All of it, cant find anything about them I emailed Alden if there real there vintage.

post #40425 of 45902

Oh you think they might be fake?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II