For cyc @cyc wid it (how does this shit work??). Wanted to take some wrist pics but man I couldn't do it
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2691post #40351 of 5117712/20/13 at 12:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40352 of 5117712/20/13 at 12:58pmpost #40353 of 5117712/20/13 at 1:40pm
Just curious what your thoughts about this are. When did you go and was this the last of the bomber jackets?
More details please
I like the way it looks oversized. I was personally was not sold on the zipper/lapelpost #40354 of 5117712/20/13 at 2:41pmpost #40355 of 5117712/20/13 at 3:35pmpost #40356 of 5117712/20/13 at 3:37pmpost #40357 of 5117712/20/13 at 3:45pmpost #40358 of 5117712/20/13 at 3:55pmpost #40359 of 5117712/20/13 at 3:58pmpost #40360 of 5117712/20/13 at 4:08pmQuote:
I'm still floored... it's an amazing coat! Fabric is thick but extremely soft to the touch, and the zippers are intense.
Will post when I get it back from the tailor. The coat is designed to fit oversized (even my size 44 has 46cm shoulders) but I'm taking a few inches off the bottom so it hits a little below the knee like on the LNCC model.post #40361 of 5117712/20/13 at 4:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by einstine
STI's drive like shit, they feel like im flying around in a plastic wagon on a rough gravel road. Thats the way my first 08 felt and my ex's friends 2012 is the same, I got rid of it and bought an R32 and now that sits in my garage, because I simply got over fast cars and got a 06 civic for free and drive that because I get 40-43 to the gallon.
so you're telling me that you have a r32 that "just sits in your garage"? this is total fucking bullshit, i've seen you post some stupid shit throughout the forum, but this absolutely tops it. i'm starting to doubt the legitimacy of your clothing purchases as well. you seem to be acquiring so much nice shit, but your fit pics and overall demeanor totally negates that. it seems to me that you're one of those people who fabricate their lives for e-points.
you seem fairly young, yet you can afford a r32? obviously if you really have one then it most likely just sits in your garage seeing as theyre illegal in most states and ridiculously hard to get US registered. so you have enough money to buy a r32, yet you don't like fast cars because you save money in gas driving around in your civc? ok then buddy...
the 2002-2003 WRX's are my favorite iterations, but honestly i would take a properly modded legacy GT over a STI all day, but this is mostly based off of personal preference and not performance. all this talk of STI vs. WRX is ridiculous though. i wouldn't really consider a WRX to be a "base model STI". i mean up until 2005 they were apples to oranges seeing as they had different engine make ups, 2.0 vs. 2.5. if money wasn't an issue, i would obviously prefer a STI over a WRX, but they're both monsters and it doesnt take much to mod and tune a WRX to stage 3 and blow most STI's outta the water. the 12k difference really isnt justifiable in my eyes unless you're actually rallying or racing it.post #40362 of 5117712/20/13 at 4:45pmpost #40363 of 5117712/20/13 at 4:47pmpost #40364 of 5117712/20/13 at 4:55pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1694 Active Users (407 Members and 1287 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Leica M8.2 Digital Rangefinder with Zeiss 50mm f/2 planar lens 2 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?