Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2665post #39961 of 5118812/5/13 at 2:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39962 of 5118812/5/13 at 4:19ampost #39963 of 5118812/5/13 at 7:09am
A few purchases, mostly sale related.
SL 17.5mm Coated Denim Jeans - these fit perfectly and look great, a really nice pair of jeans, especially at 30% off - made in japan
Balmain Grey distressed biker jeans - the quality and details are very nice. Four figurers nice, maybe if they fit. The tagged size is off by at least 1, maybe 2 sizes, they are going back. Plus I can distress my own denim though wear, would prefer a clean pair. -made in Italy
Surface to Air Apogee V2 Navy Coat - nice coat, quality seems solid, purchased for 40% off of the half off price. My shoulders are a couple inches to wide unfortunately. -made in Lithuania
Also got a couple Silent t-shirts on sale a white one for 30% off and a black one from the corner on deep discount like the jacket, 40% off half off. -made in Portugalpost #39964 of 5118812/5/13 at 7:18ampost #39965 of 5118812/5/13 at 9:25ampost #39966 of 5118812/5/13 at 11:06amQuote:
Nah I don't regret it at all. It is a very versatile coat especially in California weather. I do wear it as a bit of a beater though, but am confident it can handle rough conditions It's come through some pretty hairy situations and weather/stains just seem to slide off of it.post #39967 of 5118812/5/13 at 2:07pmpost #39968 of 5118812/5/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
US brand thoughpost #39969 of 5118812/5/13 at 3:37pmpost #39970 of 5118812/5/13 at 3:44pmpost #39971 of 5118812/5/13 at 3:54pmpost #39972 of 5118812/5/13 at 3:59pmpost #39973 of 5118812/5/13 at 4:39pmpost #39974 of 5118812/5/13 at 4:42pmpost #39975 of 5118812/5/13 at 6:10pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?