Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2655
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39812 of 5119711/30/13 at 2:04pmpost #39813 of 5119711/30/13 at 2:13pmpost #39814 of 5119711/30/13 at 2:19pmpost #39815 of 5119711/30/13 at 8:29pm
I'm usually a EU 44-44.5 and I took a 43 in them. They were a bit tight in width but perfect length. Super uncomfortable to do long walks in them at first (like all proper dress shoes) but they'll stretch for sure.
Btw, they do have a bit of that "pointy" toe that you don't seem to like.post #39816 of 5119711/30/13 at 8:34pmpost #39817 of 5119711/30/13 at 8:40pmpost #39818 of 5119711/30/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
I was kind of confused by that listing, either the chest is tailored along with the sleeves, or it's been washed and shrunk, or he measured it funny. My sz 44 is 23" across
Anyway, I'm sure it's still great whatever the casepost #39819 of 5119711/30/13 at 11:10pm
Nice pick ups Istasi.. Can you post pics of the Isaac Reina Magic Bag? I was really on the fence on that as the design and leather quality looks to be on point.. The Hermes connection works too. Only thing that seemed weird was the zipper going all the way around the bag.
Actually Nice pickups on everything the last 2 pages!post #39820 of 5119712/1/13 at 10:41ampost #39821 of 5119712/1/13 at 11:20ampost #39822 of 5119712/1/13 at 11:35ampost #39823 of 5119712/1/13 at 11:41ampost #39824 of 5119712/1/13 at 11:54am
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 21 minutes ago
- › Edward Green (UK6 1/2E) Westminster 26 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 27 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 30 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?