parker love that fucking dries cardi man, i have a sky blue silk/linen shawl cardi with big safety pin that is one of my favorite knits
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2597post #38941 of 5119910/29/13 at 10:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38942 of 5119910/29/13 at 10:10pmpost #38943 of 5119910/29/13 at 10:13pmfuck too much for me, i can't buy any middle ground shit it's either uniqlo or baller
i do quite like the mack that greg has on his site and will end up copping, looks fucking great
think i found a japan market barbour i might cop as well
possibly a varsity as well, damn too many jacketspost #38944 of 5119910/29/13 at 10:16pmYeah, we'll see how it feels in person in terms of both quality and warmth. I'm hoping it will be warmer than the quilted Aspesi blazer that's served me well (and bought on sale for only a little more) - the Lavenham is more casual looking though.
I have my eye on something nicer that may replace it (0). Sigh.post #38945 of 5119910/30/13 at 2:26amSNS Herning fisherman crew neck in triple grey mix
I ALMOST bought this in straight black because I am a boring person and wanted a boring black sweater but I thought on it a week and when I came back the black was sold out. It looks a little noisy by itself but it does a decent job of adding some texture underneath a boring outfitpost #38946 of 5119910/30/13 at 7:51ampost #38947 of 5119910/30/13 at 10:41amgot my new eg jacket today. friggin a, the quality of EG continues to impress me. super thick cotton, this thing is going to be awesome. maybe a tad heavier than I imagined, which is fine. overall the thing looks basically brand new, can't find any flaws. ribbing is a tad loose, but I suppose that's to be expected when buying a jacket that's 2-3 years old.post #38948 of 5119910/30/13 at 3:27pmpost #38949 of 5119910/30/13 at 3:39pmpost #38950 of 5119910/30/13 at 4:32pmpost #38951 of 5119910/30/13 at 4:37pmpost #38952 of 5119910/30/13 at 5:07pmpost #38953 of 5119910/30/13 at 5:48pmpost #38954 of 5119910/30/13 at 8:00pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1434 Active Users (302 Members and 1132 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... just now
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Oxford Viberg Size 9 Roughout Includes shipping 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.