Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Yesterday
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2583post #38731 of 5114110/21/13 at 2:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38732 of 5114110/21/13 at 2:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Pokemon is about fatherless children going out into the world and manifesting that loss by turning cute, cuddly, and occasionally horrific and soul-stealing monsters into battle-hardened killers, and then using them to beat up everyone you can find and steal all their money.
Has anyone read the weird theories regarding Pokémon? That its like a war ravaged land and all these kids are actually orphans, or that it's all a dream in Ash's head?post #38733 of 5114110/21/13 at 5:44pmVISVIM came in today. Lots of "textural interest" and nice details, though it is a bit thinner than I expected. After a quick try on, seems to fit pretty decently everywhere but the sleeves, which are a bit long. Will probably try to just use the smallest cuff button and deal with a tiny bit of bunching.post #38734 of 5114110/21/13 at 8:16pmpost #38735 of 5114110/21/13 at 8:35pmVisited Patagonia store and tried the legacy stuffs
Vests are awesome. So soft and warm.
Stand up pants look cheap but then it is cheap so..
Stand up jeans need to be burned
Bombachas are cool but they scratch like thousands of ants on my legs
Cagoule should be $34 not $349
Snap T is great. Looks and feels much better than I thought from seeing online pictures.
Ended up getting these two
Overall they seem overpriced but then they are pretty indestructible so..post #38736 of 5114110/21/13 at 9:06pmpost #38737 of 5114110/21/13 at 9:15pmpost #38738 of 5114110/21/13 at 9:21pmpost #38739 of 5114110/21/13 at 9:22pmThat's all great and such but I wish there was some color or at least different textures. Everything looks flat and black. And I have to say the first jacket looks really short in the body
High neck is good but was not a fan of how droopy the neckline became especially if you are one to not wear it zipped all the time
Black pants just black pants. I am sure they will fit great on you
^nice SSpost #38740 of 5114110/21/13 at 9:40pm
Yeah, the pictures don't really show the difference in each piece or do them much justice. Devoa fabric is always a treat and the difference in cut usually has to be experienced. The anatomical pants are actually a lot roomier than seen there. Fascinate sized down in their store shots, making them look practically the same as the slim model.
The washi jacket is longer than a typical Devoa blazer, but with slit side pockets and thick fabric. It feels like armour. The colour is a dusty black with a slight sheen to it, and the texture is very dry and coarse. The high neck and slim pants in the destroyed silk are both a deep matte black; very rough and slightly pilled. Surprising light and they breathe without feeling like you're losing heat. The anatomical extra long staple cotton is crazy heavy. I don't think I've got a coat that weighs as much as these. They're black black.post #38741 of 5114110/21/13 at 10:34pmpost #38742 of 5114110/21/13 at 10:38pmpost #38743 of 5114110/21/13 at 10:44pmpost #38744 of 5114110/21/13 at 10:46pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 20 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...