Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2574post #38596 of 5119710/16/13 at 11:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38597 of 5119710/16/13 at 11:25ampost #38598 of 5119710/16/13 at 12:12pmpost #38599 of 5119710/16/13 at 1:01pmpost #38600 of 5119710/16/13 at 1:21pm
+Quote:Sorry, we do not offer phone services now, but you could feel free to contact us via E-mail or MSNQuote:You could pay with Paypal and Western union, and accept 10% discount for your western union payment. You could just contact us via email or MSN for our Western union information.post #38601 of 5119710/16/13 at 1:34pmpost #38602 of 5119710/16/13 at 2:25pmpost #38603 of 5119710/16/13 at 3:37pmpost #38604 of 5119710/16/13 at 3:45pmpost #38605 of 5119710/16/13 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by BigC222
Just picked up this bomber from Hors de Combat, made in Canada. The fit is great and the quality is top-notch.
i really like that
but holy shit there are so many menswear brands. like yesterday my ear ached, so I poured some hydrogen peroxide into it and out came a menswear brand. it's an up-and-coming purveyor of fine men's apparel hailing straight from BCD's ear. Four Pins will be releasing a write-up tomorrow I thinkpost #38606 of 5119710/16/13 at 3:52pmpost #38607 of 5119710/16/13 at 3:53pm
Nil: I guess the term "hors de combat" is a French term used to describe wounded soldiers in combat.
Bam!ChairDance: The funny thing is that Four Pins and Complex both did write-ups on it already. I knew of the brand before because I live in Calgary (same city as the guys who make that brand) and a local store had carried some of their FW12 stuff early on.post #38608 of 5119710/16/13 at 3:55pmpost #38609 of 5119710/16/13 at 4:05pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Value Tailor in Hong Kong 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 30 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?