or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2572

post #38566 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post


This + oxford + fatigues/chinos + vibergs should carry me through fall. Hope it fits.

I am generally not a fan of Visvim but this is really, really nice. Price?
post #38567 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignerValet View Post

I am generally not a fan of Visvim but this is really, really nice. Price?

US retail is unpleasant coming in at just under a grand (Union is carrying it and probably some other places). I got it NWT from sufu for less.
post #38568 of 45006
Won this probably wouldn't have got after my other purchases...but I guess it happens when you bid early...
James Long jacket


Undercover

post #38569 of 45006
I was looking at that James Long jacket but decided against it at the last minute.

Surprised how cheap it went for.
post #38570 of 45006


Thanks for detail shots from WAYWT s3lam. Kinda want EG Matt (or just the reverse sateen cinch back) pants too, but the thigh measurements look crazy small. Also, Uniqlo flannels are passable, but I might get some RRL western pattern shirts anyway. I've already seen random dudes in the fashion wasteland of Silicon Valley with the purple Uniqlo people liked.
post #38571 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

I was looking at that James Long jacket but decided against it at the last minute.

Surprised how cheap it went for.

Yeah I was surprised too that's why I didn't expect to win but it's coo it's a great price from original price.
post #38572 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post
I've already seen random dudes in the fashion wasteland of Silicon Valley with the purple Uniqlo people liked.

 

are you sure those aren't hipsters who are bussed in from the city on Google shuttles?

post #38573 of 45006

Relatively rare for googlers to be in mtv 'downtown'. Probably 500.co or YC people

post #38574 of 45006
If you're a size 1, there's the same VISVIM jacket I bought for sale by another user on SuFu. He's also asking much less than what I paid for mine.
post #38575 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

[

Thanks for detail shots from WAYWT s3lam. Kinda want EG Matt (or just the reverse sateen cinch back) pants too, but the thigh measurements look crazy small. Also, Uniqlo flannels are passable, but I might get some RRL western pattern shirts anyway. I've already seen random dudes in the fashion wasteland of Silicon Valley with the purple Uniqlo people liked.

Nice. Did you pick them up from the RL webstore?
post #38576 of 45006

 

 

Sasquatchfabrix.

post #38577 of 45006
That's really cool.
post #38578 of 45006
Outstanding!
post #38579 of 45006


Victim of the hype machine
post #38580 of 45006

Bought a pair of Gustin's. Not really feeling the fit.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II