or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2561

post #38401 of 46930
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Crosspost from the Baller/Conceptual Outerwear Thread: The Transparent Silk Nomad Parka: A Staple of Every Gentleman's Wardrobe

Damir Doma parka came in today. My mind was not prepared. Threw it together with some stuff here you go










Not What I Wore Today: OP/DDx2/RO/Devoa/MA+
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)











The silk crape is really amazing. Feels like a museum piece it's so strange and anti-functional. Won't see any kind of wear until summer as it weighs about 0.5 nanograms. Dangly cords everywhere. Massive hood. Two interior pockets. Sheernes is way out of my comfort zone but... I like it. Need to find some flowing pants: Damir is obviously an option, Yohji, Snowman x Peri Wu who knows. Time to put it in the closet until summer and clean my filthy room

fuck yes this is what it's all about
post #38402 of 46930

*

post #38403 of 46930
Playing a little yjp roulette. Also re-bought the Uniqlo MA-1 after losing mine in Golden Gate park over the weekend....

Edited by ramp - 10/9/13 at 11:59am
post #38404 of 46930

 

for the girl

 

 

for me

 

 

shoutout to toothsome sound for being a king and hooking it up :fonz:

 

 

 

post #38405 of 46930
Damn that's a nice gift, from the sample sale? Love the horsehair braids
post #38406 of 46930
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramp View Post

Playing a little yjp roulette. Also re-bought the Uniqlo MA-1 after losing mine in Golden Gate park over the weekend....

I really would appreciate if you would send me those pants please thank you.

post #38407 of 46930
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Damn that's a nice gift, from the sample sale? Love the horsehair braids

 

 

haha sadly I can't say it was as selfless as that.  I got it for myself but it looked a lot better on her, and she's been looking for a good backpack for a while now.  That's just the way things go sometimes :embar:

post #38408 of 46930
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post


haha sadly I can't say it was as selfless as that.  I got it for myself but it looked a lot better on her, and she's been looking for a good backpack for a while now.  That's just the way things go sometimes shog%5B1%5D.gif

Ha I can't judge, I've done the same thing with sweaters/scarves/hats before
post #38409 of 46930
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodyear View Post

*

What is this cardi?!
post #38410 of 46930
Schneider, last season
post #38411 of 46930




Getting ready for those three days of winter...
post #38412 of 46930
Are you in Texas , perhaps San Antonio ? What's the weather like around November , and what is there to do there ?
post #38413 of 46930
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post


 

This is a joke, right?

post #38414 of 46930
No, it's a cat. Actually quite a few of them.
post #38415 of 46930
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatiste View Post

Are you in Texas , perhaps San Antonio ? What's the weather like around November , and what is there to do there ?

Yeah. I don't go there often, but you should eat a ton of Mexican food, stroll along the river walk, and see some chicana punk bands. Just don't pee on the Alamo, they don't like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackson View Post

This is a joke, right?

I guess? I didn't even know we had an Urban Outfitters here. Popped in, the cat sweatshirt was on sale, the ladyfriend says it's a go with some gray flannel pants and white high tops, so that's what's happening.

foo.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II