Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2536post #38026 of 511769/10/13 at 3:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38027 of 511769/10/13 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Urthwhyte
well if you compare it to Rick tees that are like 15" chest in a large...for me the problem was more that it was too large at the hips, so instead of stacking it just looked like a dress. I will probably go to town with some scissors at some point and see if it can be made any better, if you're a 46+ it's probably not an issue
I have to agree with this, recently purchased their new j shape tees and I found that the chest to be much bigger then the measurements they gave. I'm around 5'7 and a size medium looks like a dress on me with little to no stacking at the waist.
However, they were nice to accommodate me with any tee of my choice after I bought something that was actually out of stock w/o any extra charges.post #38028 of 511769/10/13 at 3:59pmpost #38029 of 511769/10/13 at 4:02pmpost #38030 of 511769/10/13 at 4:10pmQuote:
We will be taking multiple day trips from our base in Nice... so we'll try to hit a lot of the Southern coast.post #38031 of 511769/10/13 at 4:48pmQuote:
Yeah, me as well. That book's like crack. Going monthly, it's going to be a hard slog these next six years, waiting for the conclusion.
Got this great-looking toj 2013, though it's a bit odd. (It must have belonged to some guy named Patrik Ervell, 2012, 'cause his name's sewn inside. )post #38032 of 511769/10/13 at 5:47pmpost #38033 of 511769/10/13 at 6:06pmpost #38034 of 511769/10/13 at 6:08pmpost #38035 of 511769/10/13 at 6:16pmMoo- just read your last post in that Euro thread... Best to keep the Mrs. happy, but most folk would shrug at Nice. Paris should make up for it. FYI we almost got killed in our plane taking off from Nice during a thunderstorm in late Oct. Couldn't even believe the airport was still open. Also, heard Absinthe Bar in Antibes was aight from a friend.
Edited by cocostella - 9/10/13 at 6:35pmpost #38036 of 511769/10/13 at 6:30pmpost #38037 of 511769/10/13 at 6:37pmpost #38038 of 511769/10/13 at 6:38pmpost #38039 of 511769/10/13 at 7:04pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Vicuna Topcoat? 5 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 2 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?