voidthebrand tee. pleasantly surprised. probably the best fitting tee I've worn yet
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2535post #38011 of 496519/10/13 at 1:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38012 of 496519/10/13 at 1:12pmpost #38013 of 496519/10/13 at 1:14pmpost #38014 of 496519/10/13 at 1:35pmpost #38015 of 496519/10/13 at 1:36pm
Yeah size down. Long, slim body, fairly normal neck opening, raw hems. The one I got is made from 100% bamboo and feels pretty nice. They have all different kinds of cuts that allow for stacking/twisting/weird draping which looks cool sometimes and other times falls pretty flat. Might order a couple more and do some DIY stuff
why am I telling SF this I should guard my secretspost #38016 of 496519/10/13 at 1:55pmpost #38017 of 496519/10/13 at 1:59pmpost #38018 of 496519/10/13 at 2:37pmpost #38019 of 496519/10/13 at 2:45pmThe tees I bought last sale were all huge and I think that was apparent from the few photos I posted. I bought mediums.
However, the fabric from my feel seem to suggest a lot of shrinkage upon wash and dry. So, YMMV
I hesitate to give them another chance only because I still find $$ tees absurd. I still prefer the Everlane cut despite all the criticism. And some photos I posted show a high neckline, but it is just caused by the jacket/knit I am wearing that tugs at the shoulders, and forgetting to pull the sleeves / hem down,
Don't give in Bam! Stay with me on this sidepost #38020 of 496519/10/13 at 2:48pmpost #38021 of 496519/10/13 at 2:48pmlol. I think it's weird that y'all are finding VTB so much larger than the size charts suggest. I'll probably try one or two just for giggles.
I really like Everlane's black tees, though. The shade of black is really great, and the grey is pretty cool too. I wish they'd bring back the pale grey they had when they first startedpost #38022 of 496519/10/13 at 3:03pm
well if you compare it to Rick tees that are like 15" chest in a large...for me the problem was more that it was too large at the hips, so instead of stacking it just looked like a dress. I will probably go to town with some scissors at some point and see if it can be made any better, if you're a 46+ it's probably not an issuepost #38023 of 496519/10/13 at 3:04pmpost #38024 of 496519/10/13 at 3:05pmpost #38025 of 496519/10/13 at 3:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
lol. I think it's weird that y'all are finding VTB so much larger than the size charts suggest. I'll probably try one or two just for giggles.
I really like Everlane's black tees, though. The shade of black is really great, and the grey is pretty cool too. I wish they'd bring back the pale grey they had when they first started
I'm 6'2 and I had to return a VTB (new ones) size small tank back. It was a bit roomy up top around the chest, but was really really long. Even after "stacks" it was way long. I'm not accustomed to the cock-flap tanks out there, but this wasn't very flattering on me at all.
The size small curved seam VTB shirt fits me really well, wish they had more. Will probably try one of there current offerings in the near future.
I too agree that Everlanes black and old slate colored shirts were really awesome. The "Scoop neck" shirts now aren't even very scoopy. One of my old first run pocket t's have more of a scoop/u-neck than the current offerings.
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 seconds ago
- › Tellason Ladbrok Grove Slim Tapered 35 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...