voidthebrand tee. pleasantly surprised. probably the best fitting tee I've worn yet
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2535post #38011 of 511219/10/13 at 1:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38012 of 511219/10/13 at 1:12pmpost #38013 of 511219/10/13 at 1:14pmpost #38014 of 511219/10/13 at 1:35pmpost #38015 of 511219/10/13 at 1:36pm
Yeah size down. Long, slim body, fairly normal neck opening, raw hems. The one I got is made from 100% bamboo and feels pretty nice. They have all different kinds of cuts that allow for stacking/twisting/weird draping which looks cool sometimes and other times falls pretty flat. Might order a couple more and do some DIY stuff
why am I telling SF this I should guard my secretspost #38016 of 511219/10/13 at 1:55pmpost #38017 of 511219/10/13 at 1:59pmpost #38018 of 511219/10/13 at 2:37pmpost #38019 of 511219/10/13 at 2:45pmThe tees I bought last sale were all huge and I think that was apparent from the few photos I posted. I bought mediums.
However, the fabric from my feel seem to suggest a lot of shrinkage upon wash and dry. So, YMMV
I hesitate to give them another chance only because I still find $$ tees absurd. I still prefer the Everlane cut despite all the criticism. And some photos I posted show a high neckline, but it is just caused by the jacket/knit I am wearing that tugs at the shoulders, and forgetting to pull the sleeves / hem down,
Don't give in Bam! Stay with me on this sidepost #38020 of 511219/10/13 at 2:48pmpost #38021 of 511219/10/13 at 2:48pmlol. I think it's weird that y'all are finding VTB so much larger than the size charts suggest. I'll probably try one or two just for giggles.
I really like Everlane's black tees, though. The shade of black is really great, and the grey is pretty cool too. I wish they'd bring back the pale grey they had when they first startedpost #38022 of 511219/10/13 at 3:03pm
well if you compare it to Rick tees that are like 15" chest in a large...for me the problem was more that it was too large at the hips, so instead of stacking it just looked like a dress. I will probably go to town with some scissors at some point and see if it can be made any better, if you're a 46+ it's probably not an issuepost #38023 of 511219/10/13 at 3:04pmpost #38024 of 511219/10/13 at 3:05pmpost #38025 of 511219/10/13 at 3:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
lol. I think it's weird that y'all are finding VTB so much larger than the size charts suggest. I'll probably try one or two just for giggles.
I really like Everlane's black tees, though. The shade of black is really great, and the grey is pretty cool too. I wish they'd bring back the pale grey they had when they first started
I'm 6'2 and I had to return a VTB (new ones) size small tank back. It was a bit roomy up top around the chest, but was really really long. Even after "stacks" it was way long. I'm not accustomed to the cock-flap tanks out there, but this wasn't very flattering on me at all.
The size small curved seam VTB shirt fits me really well, wish they had more. Will probably try one of there current offerings in the near future.
I too agree that Everlanes black and old slate colored shirts were really awesome. The "Scoop neck" shirts now aren't even very scoopy. One of my old first run pocket t's have more of a scoop/u-neck than the current offerings.
- Recent purchases - Part II
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 4 minutes ago
- › NIB 9.5-10 Paul Smith boots from Mr Porter 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...