voidthebrand tee. pleasantly surprised. probably the best fitting tee I've worn yet
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2535post #38011 of 493299/10/13 at 1:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38012 of 493299/10/13 at 1:12pmpost #38013 of 493299/10/13 at 1:14pmpost #38014 of 493299/10/13 at 1:35pmpost #38015 of 493299/10/13 at 1:36pm
Yeah size down. Long, slim body, fairly normal neck opening, raw hems. The one I got is made from 100% bamboo and feels pretty nice. They have all different kinds of cuts that allow for stacking/twisting/weird draping which looks cool sometimes and other times falls pretty flat. Might order a couple more and do some DIY stuff
why am I telling SF this I should guard my secretspost #38016 of 493299/10/13 at 1:55pmpost #38017 of 493299/10/13 at 1:59pmpost #38018 of 493299/10/13 at 2:37pmpost #38019 of 493299/10/13 at 2:45pmThe tees I bought last sale were all huge and I think that was apparent from the few photos I posted. I bought mediums.
However, the fabric from my feel seem to suggest a lot of shrinkage upon wash and dry. So, YMMV
I hesitate to give them another chance only because I still find $$ tees absurd. I still prefer the Everlane cut despite all the criticism. And some photos I posted show a high neckline, but it is just caused by the jacket/knit I am wearing that tugs at the shoulders, and forgetting to pull the sleeves / hem down,
Don't give in Bam! Stay with me on this sidepost #38020 of 493299/10/13 at 2:48pmpost #38021 of 493299/10/13 at 2:48pmlol. I think it's weird that y'all are finding VTB so much larger than the size charts suggest. I'll probably try one or two just for giggles.
I really like Everlane's black tees, though. The shade of black is really great, and the grey is pretty cool too. I wish they'd bring back the pale grey they had when they first startedpost #38022 of 493299/10/13 at 3:03pm
well if you compare it to Rick tees that are like 15" chest in a large...for me the problem was more that it was too large at the hips, so instead of stacking it just looked like a dress. I will probably go to town with some scissors at some point and see if it can be made any better, if you're a 46+ it's probably not an issuepost #38023 of 493299/10/13 at 3:04pmpost #38024 of 493299/10/13 at 3:05pmpost #38025 of 493299/10/13 at 3:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
lol. I think it's weird that y'all are finding VTB so much larger than the size charts suggest. I'll probably try one or two just for giggles.
I really like Everlane's black tees, though. The shade of black is really great, and the grey is pretty cool too. I wish they'd bring back the pale grey they had when they first started
I'm 6'2 and I had to return a VTB (new ones) size small tank back. It was a bit roomy up top around the chest, but was really really long. Even after "stacks" it was way long. I'm not accustomed to the cock-flap tanks out there, but this wasn't very flattering on me at all.
The size small curved seam VTB shirt fits me really well, wish they had more. Will probably try one of there current offerings in the near future.
I too agree that Everlanes black and old slate colored shirts were really awesome. The "Scoop neck" shirts now aren't even very scoopy. One of my old first run pocket t's have more of a scoop/u-neck than the current offerings.
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 17 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 31 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Uncanvassed jackets 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...