Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2529post #37921 of 511599/5/13 at 4:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37922 of 511599/5/13 at 6:43ampost #37923 of 511599/5/13 at 7:08ampost #37924 of 511599/5/13 at 7:26ampost #37925 of 511599/5/13 at 8:02amQuote:
Ripple soles are not good for anything.
Source: I'm an 11b (infantry).
Edited by ethanm - 9/5/13 at 8:47ampost #37926 of 511599/5/13 at 8:03ampost #37927 of 511599/5/13 at 8:45amQuote:
My favorite footwear I have ever owned. Worked well for me in winterpost #37928 of 511599/5/13 at 3:20pmpost #37929 of 511599/5/13 at 3:21pmpost #37930 of 511599/5/13 at 3:25pmpost #37931 of 511599/5/13 at 3:27pmpost #37932 of 511599/5/13 at 3:34pmpost #37933 of 511599/5/13 at 3:35pmpost #37934 of 511599/5/13 at 4:28pmpost #37935 of 511599/5/13 at 5:48pmI just received my green Barena long cardigan and wasn't expecting much after reading Synthese's comments, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure if he got the same colour or version as me, but mine arrived with basically no pilling and is pretty soft and non-scratchy to me, but I would agree it doesn't have a very luxurious feel compared to some Schneider scarves/Petar Petrov knit I have. Maybe I just have lower expectations when it comes to knits but I'm happy with the purchase. My only issue is that it runs quite slim through the shoulder/pit area. I think it's worth a try if you've been looking for something in that style.
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 952 Active Users (162 Members and 790 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling St James UK 6 13 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...