or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2510

post #37636 of 44975
Those TB are killer. Get a matching grill tc
post #37637 of 44975
Some of my recent pick ups:





to finish out summer....

SS









and for Fall....

VA




Layer 0


Edited by dmash - 8/21/13 at 12:09pm
post #37638 of 44975
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

to finish out summer....




How does this fit?
post #37639 of 44975
nice dmash hope that drips works out. those layer zeros are beyond good. good is just sort of standing around wondering what happened.
post #37640 of 44975
Purchases from the last few month or so (sorry for the poor photos):

Siki Im



Had my eye on this for a while but the model fit pics put me off, however it was cheap enough to try and thankfully I did. So soft and warm, unfortunately there's not much winter left over here. So many little touches that I love too, from the various pockets to the awesome button snaps (never thought I would be so enthused over button snaps, but they really are terrific!).

Ervell




Really liked the granite print when I first saw it, but had issues with the fit after hearing different reports about sizing this season. After a couple of exchanges, finally managed to track down both in the right sizes.

Schneider



Thanks to Joseph from SP. Even more impressive in person than in photos. To be honest, the thing I most appreciate about it is the ribbing on the sleeves and at the bottom of the jumper. I have the lana crewneck from a couple of years ago and I love it, but I never wear it because it sits weirdly and just hangs without the ribbing. I look forward to more purchases from SP this season.

UC



I have wanted a knit sleeve rider for a long time and have spent countless hours on yahoo auctions, but have never been willing to go the final step and deal with a proxy. After the disappointment upon seeing one go for a ridiculously cheap price on rakuten a few months ago, I thought it was time to make the move. To be honest, the sizing and fit is a little odd; I have a couple of UC jackets, but they are bombers; even so, I thought I would go with the same size. The jacket is a touch too slim in the body (I can barely zip it up and there is no way I could size down), however it is a little long in the body for a rider (I am pretty short though at 5'8"). Also, the black/black version is the one I really want, however I do also love this version. Not sure if I will sell in the future, I am happy just looking at it right now!
post #37641 of 44975

post in waywt nod[1].gif

post #37642 of 44975

how much the knit sleeve rider sells from in japan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmondfrank View Post

Purchases from the last few month or so (sorry for the poor photos):

Siki Im



Had my eye on this for a while but the model fit pics put me off, however it was cheap enough to try and thankfully I did. So soft and warm, unfortunately there's not much winter left over here. So many little touches that I love too, from the various pockets to the awesome button snaps (never thought I would be so enthused over button snaps, but they really are terrific!).

Ervell




Really liked the granite print when I first saw it, but had issues with the fit after hearing different reports about sizing this season. After a couple of exchanges, finally managed to track down both in the right sizes.

Schneider



Thanks to Joseph from SP. Even more impressive in person than in photos. To be honest, the thing I most appreciate about it is the ribbing on the sleeves and at the bottom of the jumper. I have the lana crewneck from a couple of years ago and I love it, but I never wear it because it sits weirdly and just hangs without the ribbing. I look forward to more purchases from SP this season.

UC



I have wanted a knit sleeve rider for a long time and have spent countless hours on yahoo auctions, but have never been willing to go the final step and deal with a proxy. After the disappointment upon seeing one go for a ridiculously cheap price on rakuten a few months ago, I thought it was time to make the move. To be honest, the sizing and fit is a little odd; I have a couple of UC jackets, but they are bombers; even so, I thought I would go with the same size. The jacket is a touch too slim in the body (I can barely zip it up and there is no way I could size down), however it is a little long in the body for a rider (I am pretty short though at 5'8"). Also, the black/black version is the one I really want, however I do also love this version. Not sure if I will sell in the future, I am happy just looking at it right now!
post #37643 of 44975
Depends on colorway ranging from 500 - 1300 is the highest i've seen
post #37644 of 44975
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

post in waywt nod[1].gif

Love to but

(a) I am pretty shy/self-conscious

(b) My outfits are pretty bland: black jeans/ pants, black or white CPs/Stan Smiths/boots, t-shirt (occasionally a shirt which is either SS or Jil) and a nice jacket or jumper.

Unless you really like a short guy wearing monochrome and b & w, you definitely aren't missing much!
post #37645 of 44975
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandefilippo View Post

how much the knit sleeve rider sells from in japan?

I paid approx. AUD850 all up.
post #37646 of 44975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmondfrank View Post


Unless you really like a short guy wearing monochrome and b & w, you definitely aren't missing much!

lol don't let it hold you back, that describes half the people here
post #37647 of 44975
edit: dlester totally beat me to it LOL
post #37648 of 44975
5'8" isn't even that short
post #37649 of 44975
2013-08-21133559_zps999a2d29.png
post #37650 of 44975

I need dat schneider knit. any place stocks it already?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II