Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Yesterday
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2493
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37382 of 511398/6/13 at 7:10pmpost #37383 of 511398/6/13 at 7:12pmpost #37384 of 511398/6/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
Thanks, yeah. Four gigantic sliding door windows, all of which need curtains and lace inner curtains, and two of which had to be custom ordered because they're non-standard sizes. I had no clue buying curtains was such a process
In more fashion-related purchases:
And in more non-related fashion purchases:
Three week trip to Nepal next month to visit Everest Base Camp! Super excited. Been wanting to do this for three years ever since reading Into Thin Air but couldn't take enough time off from workpost #37385 of 511398/6/13 at 7:19pmpost #37386 of 511398/6/13 at 7:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by dmash
This is everywhere and could be said for many, many things. You are going to be a very lonely guy if you're trying to isolate yourself from anything associated with wealth.
All 'luxury' watches are overpriced, outdated wrist jewelry, but if it makes you happy, go for it. I know I love my Panerai.....and people give that brand just as much flack for a different set of reasons.
All I meant is that I don't want to wear one, not that I avoid people who do.Quote:
I don't know if I agree, you could argue that most of our cultural tastes are based on association...post #37387 of 511398/6/13 at 8:07pmpost #37388 of 511398/6/13 at 10:03pmpost #37389 of 511398/6/13 at 10:52pmpost #37390 of 511398/6/13 at 10:56pmQuote:
Been said before and you are right.
My daily routine takes me from my apartment, into the car, into the office and in reverse so I rarely go outside and get 'wear' on my clothing.Quote:
That color is fantastic!.post #37391 of 511398/6/13 at 11:43pmpost #37392 of 511398/7/13 at 8:07ampost #37393 of 511398/7/13 at 8:15ampost #37394 of 511398/7/13 at 9:09am
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 31 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 1 minute ago
- › Ring Jacket - 3 Button Summer Weight - Tagged 48 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Marlow Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher PTB by... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...