or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2409

post #36121 of 45530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

If anyone's 48 doesn't work out, PM me.

Samesies
post #36122 of 45530
^ wtf is with the dip-dyed craze all of a sudden? Within a month or so a few will surface @ b&s..
post #36123 of 45530
I like this navy dip-dye more than the most recent iterations, but I'm definitely in the dip-dye burnout camp right now.
post #36124 of 45530
There's an Ann D dip dye on yoox shog[1].gif

Dip dyes are kinda funny to me... the way the gradient goes, it emphasizes the stomach/hip area and de-emphasizes the chest/shoulders.
post #36125 of 45530
Are you keeping your Ann D's?
post #36126 of 45530
They are at home, waiting for me. ffffuuuu.gif
post #36127 of 45530
Trunks


Edited by Aldous - 6/5/13 at 4:34pm
post #36128 of 45530
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Shit I guess SF emptied out Forwards stock? lol8[1].gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

got mine as well finally

Geller, 48 fits cool Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


T by alexander wang, too big i think (anyone want it?) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




and a suit for some weddings Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #36129 of 45530
Quote:
Originally Posted by onijo84 View Post

^ wtf is with the dip-dyed craze all of a sudden? Within a month or so a few will surface @ b&s..
all of a sudden? People have always liked geller's dip dye sweats (and he's been doing them for a number of seasons) , it's not exactly a new thing...
post #36130 of 45530
exactly. it's an old thing.
post #36131 of 45530
I got 2 of my favorite pieces from the Marc Jacobs sale icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif



sweater


bag
post #36132 of 45530
what's their return policy?

those trunks are way too small on that model

i think he meant the sudden proliferation in the span of two days
post #36133 of 45530
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

got mine as well finally

Geller, 48 fits cool Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


T by alexander wang, too big i think (anyone want it?) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




and a suit for some weddings Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

clean your damn mirror
post #36134 of 45530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

clean your damn mirror

lol8[1].gif
post #36135 of 45530
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

what's their return policy?

those trunks are way too small on that model

i think he meant the sudden proliferation in the span of two days

I am hoping they fit better than the model. Having trouble finding a good pair of trunks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II