or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2408

post #36106 of 45873
I'm on my phone and I don't see any images that aren't loading.
post #36107 of 45873


i can be in the club now?
post #36108 of 45873
You done been in and left the club, what size did you get this time? Cause that definitely looks bigger than the last one, but everybody is saying they run a size smaller this time. But now I'm doubting them again unless that's a 48
post #36109 of 45873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22 View Post

Got a pair of the Leftfield Angus shorts in indigo chambray. Fabric feels pretty heavy duty, nice all around, maybe a little bit long...


American_Chambray_Shorts_1.jpg

Never got around to liking that color chambray, just looks a bit dull
post #36110 of 45873
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

You done been in and left the club, what size did you get this time? Cause that definitely looks bigger than the last one, but everybody is saying they run a size smaller this time. But now I'm doubting them again unless that's a 48

it's a 46. def a little bigger than the 44 i had.
post #36111 of 45873
Twinsies! cheers.gif

post #36112 of 45873
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

it's a 46. def a little bigger than the 44 i had.

Good, then I won't worry about it cause I like the midnight better anyway :P
post #36113 of 45873
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i can be in the club now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Twinsies! cheers.gif


waiting for mine as well
post #36114 of 45873
I have mine waiting for me when I get home from work.

Got a 46 but Im closer to a slim 48 though so if it fits like that on artishard I'm worried frown.gif
post #36115 of 45873
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

I have mine waiting for me when I get home from work.

Got a 46 but Im closer to a slim 48 though so if it fits like that on artishard I'm worried frown.gif

mine is a 48, maybe we can trade if it doesn fit me
post #36116 of 45873
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

Good, then I won't worry about it cause I like the midnight better anyway :P

seems like the same one i sent you...
post #36117 of 45873
Shit I guess SF emptied out Forwards stock? lol8[1].gif
post #36118 of 45873
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

I have mine waiting for me when I get home from work.

Ditto. laugh.gif What's that make, 6 of us?

post #36119 of 45873
If anyone's 48 doesn't work out, PM me.
post #36120 of 45873

Lad Musician.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II