or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2396

post #35926 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

Those still look like crap. Honestly every picture I've seen of ZB items looks bad but they get nothing but stellar reviews. Must be something that's not translatable to pictures

yea i wish they'd try a good photographer, i have the black dna jeans and they are great, pics from layers london sold me on them
post #35927 of 45006
Perhaps Zam might consider getting one ir two of the members here or in SZ to model the garments. There are some with amazing fit pics. This would be way better imo.
post #35928 of 45006
If I remember correctly he did mention somewhere that he recognizes the need for better pictures (on Zfactorie, at least). It is possible to take somewhat decent pictures of his clothes, I guess. The two most-thumbed fits I've had were when I was wearing Zam pants, fwiw. Always really liked this detail shot I took of the heavy cotton overdyed soft J pants:

post #35929 of 45006

These detail shots are really winning me over, especially since I don't think I'll have a chance to experience the textures in person.

One thing that bothers me though: how do you know which models have the seams that fade/get white with age? I know a lot of people actually go for that specifically, but I think I'd prefer the seams to be non-vis. 

post #35930 of 45006
Texture of that pants remind me that of a judo uniform.
post #35931 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

If I remember correctly he did mention somewhere that he recognizes the need for better pictures (on Zfactorie, at least). It is possible to take somewhat decent pictures of his clothes, I guess. The two most-thumbed fits I've had were when I was wearing Zam pants, fwiw. Always really liked this detail shot I took of the heavy cotton overdyed soft J pants: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

awesome pants man!

does zfactorie have anything similar? can you plz point me to the most similar pants/jeans

(http://shop.zambarrett.com/bottoms)
post #35932 of 45006

Dude... look with your eyes

post #35933 of 45006

post #35934 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

Dude... look with your eyes

i did but as we determined the pics dont do justice so i am not sure
post #35935 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

awesome pants man!

does zfactorie have anything similar? can you plz point me to the most similar pants/jeans

(http://shop.zambarrett.com/bottoms)
Not that I'm aware of. If I remember correctly it was an extremely limited run fabric, Zam only sold maybe a dozen pairs or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn View Post

These detail shots are really winning me over, especially since I don't think I'll have a chance to experience the textures in person.
One thing that bothers me though: how do you know which models have the seams that fade/get white with age? I know a lot of people actually go for that specifically, but I think I'd prefer the seams to be non-vis. 
The seams were like that from the get go, actually, they were intentionally dyed that way.
post #35936 of 45006
cry.gif

either way great pants!
post #35937 of 45006
My Zam pants are good stuff...

2wd3ed4.jpg

66zyip.jpg
post #35938 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

Texture of that pants remind me that of a judo uniform.

Makes me wish these were black: http://tateandyoko.com/Naked-Famous-Weird-Guy-Indigo-Sashiko.html

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

Dude... look with your eyes

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

As for me,

Price was too good.

post #35939 of 45006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post



This reminds me that I want more Coromandel. I like sycamore, but it might be a little too sharp for me, or something. So far, I haven't felt the urge to supplement my sample.
post #35940 of 45006
Always wanted a nice simple watch.


Edited by Biggskip - 5/28/13 at 7:32am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II