Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2378post #35656 of 493385/12/13 at 5:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35657 of 493385/13/13 at 12:38ampost #35658 of 493385/13/13 at 6:03ampost #35659 of 493385/13/13 at 7:48ampost #35660 of 493385/13/13 at 8:05am
I've gone a bit haywire since finals ended the other day.
Where do I pick up my membership card to the MMM side-zips club?
Hoping this will initiate a Field of Dreams scenario - if you buy it, the jobs/internships will come. OG BBBF by Caruso.
And tickets to Neutral Milk Hotel a week before my birthdaypost #35661 of 493385/13/13 at 9:12ampost #35662 of 493385/13/13 at 9:19ampost #35663 of 493385/13/13 at 9:44am^ yep. There is some decent stuff on yoox at the moment. I found a long linen coat from about 2 years ago that I thought I would never see again. It was a lot more than I was ready to spend at the time, so I passed. It was something I thought about from time to time and mentally kick myself over it.post #35664 of 493385/13/13 at 9:46ampost #35665 of 493385/13/13 at 10:07ampost #35666 of 493385/13/13 at 11:07ampost #35667 of 493385/13/13 at 2:36pmpost #35668 of 493385/13/13 at 2:51pmWhat leather is that? On the guidi
The brand of boot is from this brand called Holders only seen them on farfetch after I bought em. I got on eBay kinda on a roll of the dice, the guy had some shoes by Rick, lanvin and Moma, stitching on them looked solid and I liked the color.
The pants are SS the knit on the back is different on this inside compared to outside almost, you can leave them as is or fold them up and the pattern on the inside is almost like a Native American pattern and also different from one leg to the other.post #35669 of 493385/13/13 at 9:28pmOk. I had other things in mind. Was looking at some RO drawstring harem pants and CdG drop crotch cropped pants. Would have gotten it if they were still around.
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Viberg Boots 23 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...