Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2378post #35656 of 511995/12/13 at 5:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35657 of 511995/13/13 at 12:38ampost #35658 of 511995/13/13 at 6:03ampost #35659 of 511995/13/13 at 7:48ampost #35660 of 511995/13/13 at 8:05am
I've gone a bit haywire since finals ended the other day.
Where do I pick up my membership card to the MMM side-zips club?
Hoping this will initiate a Field of Dreams scenario - if you buy it, the jobs/internships will come. OG BBBF by Caruso.
And tickets to Neutral Milk Hotel a week before my birthdaypost #35661 of 511995/13/13 at 9:12ampost #35662 of 511995/13/13 at 9:19ampost #35663 of 511995/13/13 at 9:44am^ yep. There is some decent stuff on yoox at the moment. I found a long linen coat from about 2 years ago that I thought I would never see again. It was a lot more than I was ready to spend at the time, so I passed. It was something I thought about from time to time and mentally kick myself over it.post #35664 of 511995/13/13 at 9:46ampost #35665 of 511995/13/13 at 10:07ampost #35666 of 511995/13/13 at 11:07ampost #35667 of 511995/13/13 at 2:36pmpost #35668 of 511995/13/13 at 2:51pmWhat leather is that? On the guidi
The brand of boot is from this brand called Holders only seen them on farfetch after I bought em. I got on eBay kinda on a roll of the dice, the guy had some shoes by Rick, lanvin and Moma, stitching on them looked solid and I liked the color.
The pants are SS the knit on the back is different on this inside compared to outside almost, you can leave them as is or fold them up and the pattern on the inside is almost like a Native American pattern and also different from one leg to the other.post #35669 of 511995/13/13 at 9:28pmOk. I had other things in mind. Was looking at some RO drawstring harem pants and CdG drop crotch cropped pants. Would have gotten it if they were still around.
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 22 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.