Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:59 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2378post #35656 of 496725/12/13 at 5:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35657 of 496725/13/13 at 12:38ampost #35658 of 496725/13/13 at 6:03ampost #35659 of 496725/13/13 at 7:48ampost #35660 of 496725/13/13 at 8:05am
I've gone a bit haywire since finals ended the other day.
Where do I pick up my membership card to the MMM side-zips club?
Hoping this will initiate a Field of Dreams scenario - if you buy it, the jobs/internships will come. OG BBBF by Caruso.
And tickets to Neutral Milk Hotel a week before my birthdaypost #35661 of 496725/13/13 at 9:12ampost #35662 of 496725/13/13 at 9:19ampost #35663 of 496725/13/13 at 9:44am^ yep. There is some decent stuff on yoox at the moment. I found a long linen coat from about 2 years ago that I thought I would never see again. It was a lot more than I was ready to spend at the time, so I passed. It was something I thought about from time to time and mentally kick myself over it.post #35664 of 496725/13/13 at 9:46ampost #35665 of 496725/13/13 at 10:07ampost #35666 of 496725/13/13 at 11:07ampost #35667 of 496725/13/13 at 2:36pmpost #35668 of 496725/13/13 at 2:51pmWhat leather is that? On the guidi
The brand of boot is from this brand called Holders only seen them on farfetch after I bought em. I got on eBay kinda on a roll of the dice, the guy had some shoes by Rick, lanvin and Moma, stitching on them looked solid and I liked the color.
The pants are SS the knit on the back is different on this inside compared to outside almost, you can leave them as is or fold them up and the pattern on the inside is almost like a Native American pattern and also different from one leg to the other.post #35669 of 496725/13/13 at 9:28pmOk. I had other things in mind. Was looking at some RO drawstring harem pants and CdG drop crotch cropped pants. Would have gotten it if they were still around.
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 28 seconds ago
- › ISAIA Napoli SS2015 navy blue two-button plaid suit - Size 38 - NWT 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Lacoste polo real or not? 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 3 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...