Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2378post #35656 of 511235/12/13 at 5:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35657 of 511235/13/13 at 12:38ampost #35658 of 511235/13/13 at 6:03ampost #35659 of 511235/13/13 at 7:48ampost #35660 of 511235/13/13 at 8:05am
I've gone a bit haywire since finals ended the other day.
Where do I pick up my membership card to the MMM side-zips club?
Hoping this will initiate a Field of Dreams scenario - if you buy it, the jobs/internships will come. OG BBBF by Caruso.
And tickets to Neutral Milk Hotel a week before my birthdaypost #35661 of 511235/13/13 at 9:12ampost #35662 of 511235/13/13 at 9:19ampost #35663 of 511235/13/13 at 9:44am^ yep. There is some decent stuff on yoox at the moment. I found a long linen coat from about 2 years ago that I thought I would never see again. It was a lot more than I was ready to spend at the time, so I passed. It was something I thought about from time to time and mentally kick myself over it.post #35664 of 511235/13/13 at 9:46ampost #35665 of 511235/13/13 at 10:07ampost #35666 of 511235/13/13 at 11:07ampost #35667 of 511235/13/13 at 2:36pmpost #35668 of 511235/13/13 at 2:51pmWhat leather is that? On the guidi
The brand of boot is from this brand called Holders only seen them on farfetch after I bought em. I got on eBay kinda on a roll of the dice, the guy had some shoes by Rick, lanvin and Moma, stitching on them looked solid and I liked the color.
The pants are SS the knit on the back is different on this inside compared to outside almost, you can leave them as is or fold them up and the pattern on the inside is almost like a Native American pattern and also different from one leg to the other.post #35669 of 511235/13/13 at 9:28pmOk. I had other things in mind. Was looking at some RO drawstring harem pants and CdG drop crotch cropped pants. Would have gotten it if they were still around.
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › RL Black Label to merge with Purple Label 1 minute ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 2 minutes ago
- › Yohji Yamamoto Pour Home SS14 Clock Shirt Size 3 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme AW11 Knit Size 2 8 minutes ago
- › Styleforum in Paris: Streetstyle Pics 14 minutes ago
- › Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme Combat Boots Size 3 (US10) 14 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 18 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...