Yup. Wanted a lighter jacket for summer and this popped up at a too good to be true price.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2371
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35552 of 511975/7/13 at 10:46ampost #35553 of 511975/7/13 at 10:55ampost #35554 of 511975/7/13 at 11:30amQuote:
I've never used a specific electric appliance for steaming, but most rice cookers come with a steamer basket that can be used to steam veggies or what have you. The rice cooker itself has a special heat sensitive shut-off. So as long as there is water in the bowl the heat will transfer from the coil, through the bowl, and into the water. Once all the water has evaporated, the heating coil is able to increase in temperature until the switch is activated, and the cooker turns off. The point at which all the water evaporates just happens to intersect with the point at which the rice is done cooking.post #35555 of 511975/7/13 at 12:41pmpost #35556 of 511975/7/13 at 1:35pmpost #35557 of 511975/7/13 at 1:36pmpost #35558 of 511975/7/13 at 1:38pmpost #35559 of 511975/7/13 at 1:56pm
Let me explain:
- You take a pot and measure in the amount of rice you want to eat
- Rinse and wash 3x
- Put the pot on stove with highest setting, keep pot covered with lid
- Wait till you see the rice start foaming and boiling (5-8 min depending on the pot and stove strength)
- Stir the rice to evenly distribute
- Turn stove to low setting and wait for rice to rise and cook thoroughly
The most important thing is to turn the rice once over, put the lid back on, let it sit for another 5 min. then serve. Gets all the rice fluffy.post #35560 of 511975/7/13 at 1:59pmpost #35561 of 511975/7/13 at 2:06pmQuote:
And it keeps rice warm, which you can't do in a steamer or stove. Absolute lifesaver if you work in a professional kitchen.
Nike store, had quite a bit of stock in that colourway when I bought mine last month, out of the blacks in my size though :(post #35562 of 511975/7/13 at 2:11pmpost #35563 of 511975/7/13 at 2:17pmpost #35564 of 511975/7/13 at 2:24pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 22 seconds ago
- › Wooden Rocking Horse UK 26 seconds ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 59 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?