or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2365

post #35461 of 46572
Damn you fishbones, I was eyeing that too haha. Good pickup (let me know if it doesn't work out)
post #35462 of 46572
What the hell where did that floral shirt come from SELL IT TO ME
post #35463 of 46572
eBay, had a pretty reasonable BIN price too frown.gif
post #35464 of 46572
What size are you TW? I might have another option if those don't work out and I'm almost positive you won't need to worry about quality issues.
post #35465 of 46572

Secret source. wink.gif

But in actuality from someone who knew I had some interest in the shirt and decided he didn't really wear it much.

post #35466 of 46572
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post

Secret source. wink.gif

But in actuality from someone who knew I had some interest in the shirt and decided he didn't really wear it much.

Wait, really? Yup, guess so, well there's one on eBay too in a small...nevermind, there was one, that I just bought smile.gif
post #35467 of 46572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post


Wait, really? Yup, guess so, well there's one on eBay too in a small...nevermind, there was one, that I just bought smile.gif

 

Nice! I actually saw the one that was listed up on ebay too, and I bought mine for 140$.

You got a steal!

post #35468 of 46572

Would kill for that floral. Sev/Fishbones message me if they don't work out? (assuming you both got an S)

post #35469 of 46572
No assholes, message ME if it doesn't work out.
post #35470 of 46572
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post

Patrik Ervell F/W'11 Floral Print Denim Shirt for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Damn you fishbones, I was eyeing that too haha. Good pickup (let me know if it doesn't work out)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

What the hell where did that floral shirt come from SELL IT TO ME

we should all live together so that we can all share the same wardrobe, no ... homo...??
post #35471 of 46572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Stiff View Post

I...think I like these? Anyway I own them now. (Docs)
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

post up a fit when you get em son. cheers.gif
post #35472 of 46572
Time to reel it in a little after this.
YYPH jacket (superfuture 3) and shirt (yjp 3)


Undercover tee

Ervell tx Slstr

Siki Im (photo cred: Thatoneguy I think)

Dana Lee from M&S
post #35473 of 46572
nice

beats my kop

post #35474 of 46572
no it doesn't. that shit is delicious.
post #35475 of 46572
figured I'd hop on the bandwagon

i6YWjQ4.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II