Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2339
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35072 of 511994/10/13 at 6:57amQuote:
I agree. Once I left high school I knew I had to dress mature and more adult or else I wouldn't be taken seriously. Thats when I threw all my sneakers in the trash.post #35073 of 511994/10/13 at 7:00ampost #35074 of 511994/10/13 at 7:26ampost #35075 of 511994/10/13 at 7:28amQuote:
If you don't want to discuss your opinions, you should refrain from posting them.
Also, there's actually an Oklahoma Fashion Week?
Toj daypack is so good, love the elongated straps ...post #35076 of 511994/10/13 at 7:43ampost #35077 of 511994/10/13 at 7:53ampost #35078 of 511994/10/13 at 2:17pmpost #35079 of 511994/10/13 at 4:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
Anyways got my Eytys shoes in. Pretty cool overall, but I guess it's not for everyone. Would've preferred a tad lower platform but then again, I'm still just fiending for some plain white Ann D lows. For $140 I'm pretty happy with them, but that's about the upper echelons of what I'd pay. Canvas plimsoll shape, cork insole, white waxed laces. Remind me of something Junya might put out or something
Just got these today and I should have went true to size instead of sizing down one like most of the charts seems to say. They're snug without socks and too tight with socks. Also, the glue job is kinda sloppy. Gonna return unless anyone here wants them for the Opening Ceremony price + shipping, size 39 white.post #35080 of 511994/11/13 at 7:58am
Lengths are pretty much perfect, but there's a sliiight /\-shape in the body when closed, since well I'm really skinny (hoping it will decrease/dissapear once I've broken it in, otherwise I might tailor the sides)
Gbear (or anyone else with a selvedge denim-jacket), did you take the advice on the tag and steam it? (steamer/hanging it in the bathroom while showering) to help speed up the process?
also, lolpost #35081 of 511994/11/13 at 8:07ampost #35082 of 511994/11/13 at 8:08ampost #35083 of 511994/11/13 at 8:20ampost #35084 of 511994/11/13 at 11:29am
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 12 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.