Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2317
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34742 of 512004/4/13 at 9:30ampost #34743 of 512004/4/13 at 9:33ampost #34744 of 512004/4/13 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Dorje
I just won these "Vintage Custom Made Boots", which was the title of the auction on ebay. Seller said he would offer a refund including shipping if they don't fit or I don't like them for any reason. I don't have any black boots (my brogues are up on ebay, they sucked) so I think I will get a lot of use out of them... I hope they fit. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)This seller also has a crazy black leather moto jacket for sale he paid nearly $10k for at a charity auction:
Looks like something a Victorian chimney sweep would wear.post #34745 of 512004/4/13 at 9:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Diglet
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)URL=http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/758463/][
Wish the sleeves were a little slimmer but I've been looking for a chunky knit for a while now and this one looks great.
Did your grandmother knit that?post #34746 of 512004/4/13 at 9:54ampost #34747 of 512004/4/13 at 9:55am
@Caveat, yeah it was an auction so I didn't want to say anything about them.
@dotcomzz, there never was an $800 budget for boots, I wish.
I take a 45 in sneakers and a 44 in most welted boots/shoes. I really hope they fit. I'm happy it turned out this way, but I don't have them in hand yet...
Saw them for sale somewhere on the net for $1400 new and used for $800. This seller did have 2 pair though and someone else got a pair for $99!. I kinda wonder if the seller is rich and just having fun posting them as an anonymous handmade custom boot? I guess that way some random guy (like me) who liked them but has no idea what he's getting would buy them.post #34748 of 512004/4/13 at 9:59ampost #34749 of 512004/4/13 at 10:00ampost #34750 of 512004/4/13 at 10:21amQuote:
A-ha! No tears here. I'm a 45 in boots and 46+ in sneakers. Crisis averted, life goes on.post #34751 of 512004/4/13 at 10:23ampost #34752 of 512004/4/13 at 10:25ampost #34753 of 512004/4/13 at 10:32ampost #34754 of 512004/4/13 at 10:36am
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 seconds ago
- › Church's Custom Grade Ashley black calf loafers Excellent condition... 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › tailors in seoul korea? 19 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 19 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.